110: Drunk

110: Drunk

Fairy gardens are just different from ordinary gardens. Not only are the array methods of absorbing the aura, even the watering is full of aura springs.

Under such circumstances, it is not surprising that Bai Luoluo can turn a radish into a sperm. But the strange thing is that there are very few sperm-growing plants in the entire garden. Aberdeen carefully counted it, that is, Bai Luoluo and a green grass next to him, and the large-looking big one not far away. The tree blossomed.

"Oh, oh, how come the radish became fine here." Green grass seemed to be a girl, her voice was soft, and sounded very cute, she said, "radish essence, what's your name?"

Bai Luoluo understood it and said, "I, I don't know, I don't have a name ..." He became refined, naturally he didn't know his name.

"You're white, then I'll call you white radish." Green grass said, "My name is Little Green." The sprites haven't been refined for long, so although they are enlightened, they are not very smart. .

"Have you become an elite too?" Bai Luoluo asked carefully, "there are only three of us in this garden?"

Xiao Lu said, "How easy do you think it is to become fine?" She proudly said, "This is by chance, not every plant has such luck ..."

Xiaoluo seems to have more insights than Bai Luoluo. She has some fairy rules with Bai Luoluo, and repeatedly tells Bai Luoluo not to let the fairy discover that he is a carrot essence, otherwise ...

"No, what's wrong." Bai Luoluo's nervous radish on top of his nervous head was about to twist.

"Otherwise stew you with the ribs!" Xiao Cao said spookily, "Peel your skin and either eat it raw or use it to stew meat ..."

Bai Luoluo's tears almost fell. At this time, his consciousness was similar to that of a three- or four-year-old child. He believed what others said. He said, "I, I don't want to be eaten." Stay here for a while and look at that beautiful fairy.

"Then remember to hide it." Xiao Ludao, "Shh, someone is here."

They communicated through the mind, but all the immortals living here, if the content of their communication was heard by the immortals, revealing their identity, it would be miserable.

But it was not the immortals but the two boys who came to water the garden today.

The two boys also looked cute, wearing twin ring boys and wearing white white clothes, they were like dolls in New Year pictures. With spring water, they seriously watered one plant after another.

Bai Luoluo remembered that Xiaolu had spoken to him just now, and he became tense all of a sudden, even the leaves that were exposed out of the soil were a bit stiff.

The two boys were very serious about doing things. Each spring was poured into the roots of the plants, and they were checked for insect pests and whether the plants were sick. However, when they reached the ginseng land where Bai Luoluo was, one of the boys questioned: "How does this ginseng look different from other leaves?"

Bai Luoluo shivered.

"It's different." Another boy had a bigger heart, he said, "Isn't it all green leaves?"

"What's the same?" The boy was about to reach out and touch the leaves, but was stopped by another boy, he said, "Don't touch, forget what the fairy said before!"

The boy quickly put his hands up.

Before they came, Fairy Baihui told them not to touch any plants in the garden.