86: Precipitation

86: Precipitation

Bai Luoluo's eyes flashed a huge score panel, and there was a beautiful a on it.

The system says, "Congratulations."

Bai Luoluo said thank you.

The system heard the exhaustion in Bai Luoluo's tone, and he hurriedly said, "After you go out, you must make an emotional separation. This is just a mission world, don't take it seriously."

Bai Luoluo sighed slightly, but closed his eyes without answering, waiting to wake up from the real world.

A few minutes later, Bai Luoluo woke up in his dormant warehouse.

The operator outside the dorm room noticed Bai Luoluo's awakening, so he slowly raised the door. Bai Luoluo's eyes were covered by the dazzling light emitted by the white fluorescent lamp. Instead of rushing to get up, he lay in the dormant cabin with his eyes still closed.

The staff began to check the physical condition of Bai Luoluo busyly, until they finished the inspection, and quietly exited the room, Bai Luoluo did not move.

Every time he comes out of the mission world, he will feel extremely exhausted, but this time he feels exhausted. It is like the reincarnation after rebirth, and the intense emotions of the last life remain in the brain.

Bai Luoluo lay in the dorm room for a long time, and when his body was almost stiff, he crawled out of the nutrient solution, slowly took a bath, and slowly put on his clothes.

Probably his face was so bad that when he left the room, the staff at the door guards told him to make him emotionally out these days.

Bai Luoluo nodded and said, but returned directly to his dormitory.

In the dormitory, Bai Luoluo made himself a cup of hot milk tea and drank it in his hand. He was still thinking about the world in the previous world. He was afraid that Li Ruyuan would not notice the content that was conveyed to him in the videotape. He was worried about whether Mother Xu was going to be bad. He was still thinking about his own skewer shop. Even from beginning to end, it was Xu Ruchuan's life.

Bai Luoluo drank the milk tea and fell asleep in bed.

He probably slept until noon the next day and was awakened by a knock at the door.

Bai Luoluo looked blank, and when he opened the door, he saw a face that he was not familiar with—the colleague named Yang Yedu.

Yang Yedu saw Bai Luoluo looked tired and said to him, "I want to talk to you about something. Do you have time?"

Bai Luoluo intuitively felt that Yang Yedu said that it was very important, so he nodded and said, "Yes!"

"Yes." Yang Yedu gave Bai Luoluo a good time and address, and agreed with him to a cafe next to the agency and the bureau half an hour later.

Bai Luoluo washed and dressed for half an hour and appeared in the cafe on time.

Yang Yedu was sitting there and started drinking coffee. He and Bai Luoluo had completely different temperaments, and looked very cold. Even though he looks handsome, from the outside he can see that he is not easy to get along with. From this point of view, he is somewhat similar to Qin Baichuan.

"Hello." Bai Luoluo sat down opposite Yang Yedu.

Yang Yedu said, "What to drink?"

Bai Luoluo shook his head and said no more.

Yang Yedu laughed: "Drink some, aren't you just getting up? It's easy to have low blood sugar if you don't eat anything." So he called Bai Luoluo directly to Marshmallow Hot Chocolate and gave Bai Luoluo a few Bread.