91: glacier

91: glacier

In this world, weapons are a rare and precious material.

Grenades as a type of weapon are also very popular with new humans, and each auction can sell a good price.

This time they found a total of 57 hand grenades, plus a heavy sniper, and some bullets, which were already a good harvest.

The host carefully took out the grenades and bombs, and had to make a detailed introduction in the future. The customers below were already eager to start bargaining.

Spar for Bai Luoluo was a currency he had never seen before. The original owner, Jiang Shuiyuan, had lived for more than 20 years. He only knew this currency unit in his memory, but he had never seen the real thing. Although this kind of currency is called spar, it is a black round currency made of minerals, but the size of the thumb is extremely high, and there are almost no imitations on the market.

"500,000!" Someone shouted the price for a single hand grenade.

"Fifty-one." Still others did not want to give up.

Hand grenades are consumables, each of which can only be used once, and there are still defective products, so the price of half a million is already very high. But new humans have a natural fascination with weapons. They like metal, and they prefer metal-made anti-destructive weapons. The greater the power, the better.

Li Qianchan's eyes were full of beating coins, and she said excitedly, "Higher, higher!"

The host on the stage smiled and waited for the crowd to continue to bargain.

The final price stayed at 620,000, but this was just the beginning.

In a bag of grenades and bombs brought back by Li Qianqian, not all ordinary hand mines, and a few special mine species.

When the host put those hands. Lei on the stage, the audience was a sensation.

There was also a sensation, Bai Luoluo. He stared, unable to believe that he and several anti-tankmen. Ray had been flying on the aircraft for so long.

During the period, Li Qianchan actually carried a few feet in the bag containing the grenades.

Probably after seeing the fright of Bai Luoluo, Li Qianchan asked excitedly: "This hand. Grenade. Amazingly shaped, isn't it particularly powerful?"

Bai Luoluo: "... Yes."

Li Qianchan said, "Oh, that must be particularly expensive."

Bai Luoluo thought that the key point is this, aren't you afraid of the hand, grenade and bombs, the whole auction house will go to God together?

Which hand, grenade, and anti-tank player. Rai Bai Luoluo can not recognize, but judging from the shape is definitely not wrong, this hand. Ray's power is enough to bring the stage closer to the stage The audience were all in the sky, and there was no residue left.

Most people recognize this kind of hand. Ray, but they do n’t know the specific use of this hand. Ray only knows this shape of hand. Ray is more powerful than ordinary hands. It is more powerful than ordinary hands. Ray is even more popular among buyers.

Bai Luoluo listened to their bidding, thinking that if he would go out with the two brothers and sisters in the future, he must ask himself to keep the booty bag, otherwise he would not know how to die because of his rude actions.

This hand. Lei was finally shot at a high price of 980,000. Bai Luoluo was an expression that he could not bear to look at, because the host from the beginning to the end was very afraid of death with his metal cane. Click on it.