20: End

20: End

Bai Luoluo was lying on the bed and told the system that he was no longer good enough.

The system says, baby what happened to you.

Bai Luoluo said, "I treat him as a brother, but he wants me."

The system says, "Do you really consider him a brother?"

Bai Luoluo was quiet for a while, and hoarsely cried, "Yes, I didn't treat him as a brother."

System: "Huh?"

Bai Luoluo said, "I treat him as a son ..."

system:"……"

Then one person and one system fell into endless silence.

In the end, Bai Luoluo said, "I don't know how long I can support."

The system says, "Support until you think you can get a five-figure subsidy."

Subsidies are the last source of power for Bai Luoluo's life. If he hadn't been for subsidies, he would have risen to immortality.

After wiping away the tears, Bai Luoluo had a decision in his heart. He rolled over, changed his posture to make his **** more comfortable, and slept asleep.

Some things can't be dragged. Bai Luoluo deeply felt his fear of Jiu Jiu. He felt that if he dragged on, some things could not be undone, such as his brother's life, such as the life of Xin Wang. Another example is the tinder of socialism in his heart.

"I must act," said Beloro.

System said: "What are you going to do?"

Bai Luoluo reached out his hand and touched his heart. He said solemnly, "I want to save the world!"

System: "To be specific?"

Bai Luoluo got up from the bed and said excitedly, "z-i'sa!"

System: "..." Your method of saving the world is a bit chic.

Bai Luoluo thinks that the peak of IQ in his life is the year of the civil service examination. After the exam, he was basically a waste, and his mother complained that he was silly every day. He thought that after he could work, he didn't need to do too much mental work. Where can he think of how windy and windy his life was, he took up such a mentally-occupied profession.

Bai Luoluo said, "After much deliberation, it seems that only my death can end all this and awaken the love in Yun Jiu's heart."

The system didn't say anything, he wanted to see how Bai Luoluo wanted to toss. Judging by the extent to which the nineteen pets are drowning Bai Luoluo, Bai Luoluo seems to be forgiven no matter how unreasonable he is, oh, the worst thing is a meal.

Bai Luoluo said, "What do you think of my idea?"

The system groaned for a long time, and spoke a word that directly hit Bai Luoluo's heart. He said, "Baby, you don't have to say so deeply about the task you want to give up the failure."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

The system says, "Go, after all, I'm not paying you."

Bai Luoluo: "... hmm." I don't know how much z-i'sa will be deducted when he returns to die.

But despite being deducted, Bai Luoluo still firmed his conviction, and after thinking about it, he found the divine doctor on the grounds of his physical discomfort.

When the divine doctor came, Yan Jiu was facing up, so he did not stay beside Bai Luoluo.

Bai Luoluo asked the divine doctor to take the pulse, and at the same time asked the conditions of changing heart.