80: Attacked

80: Attacked

Bai Luoluo felt Li Ruyuan's kindness from Li Ruyuan's first request. He thought that Li Ruyuan was really a white angel. Is this a requirement? It was kindness and innocence that made people shed tears.

Li Ruyuan also said, "But it seems too inhumane for you to make dinner for me so late, and it has not been very peaceful recently, and it is not safe to walk at night."

Bai Luoluo's tears were told by Li Ruyuan. I thought he should find such an understanding friend. Even making him a meal will take into account his physical and mental health and life safety. Reporting to others is simply not human.

Li Ruyuan said, "What do you think, Ruchuan?"

Bai Luoluo's eyes moved with tears, and said, "Dr. Li, I'm fine. I'm willing to cook for you."

Li Ruyuan observed his look, and was probably sure that Bai Luoluo was not deceiving. He nodded thoughtfully: "Well, since you are willing, I can't let you take risks."

Bai Luoluo thought Li Ruyuan's next sentence was: For your safety, don't finish cooking for me.

In the end Li Ruyuan came up with the sentence: "You move to my house."

Bai Luoluo: "..." What?

Li Ruyuan's look and tone were very firm, and he didn't seem to be joking at all. He said, "You moved to my homeowner-is there a problem?"

Although Bai Luoluo always wanted to move out of his slum, he never thought of moving out in this way. He shouted, "But Dr. Li ..."

Li Ruyuan said: "You cook for me, and I will provide you with a place to stay. If you can't agree to this request, we don't need to continue talking."

Bai Luoluo stayed for a while, and finally uttered a good word.

Li Ruyuan heard that Bai Luoluo agreed, and he rang the bell and said he would pay the bill.

Bai Luoluo said, "Wait a minute--"

Li Ruyuan looked up at Bai Luoluo, presumably thinking that he was going to repent, and even his eyes were a little cold, he said, "What?"

Bai Luoluo said embarrassedly, "Isn't this dish finished, can you pack it?"

Li Ruyuan was silent for a moment and said: "... waiter, pack."

When the two finally came out of the restaurant, Bai Luoluo carried three bags, and they followed Li Ruyuan in red, and no one could have imagined that he just shivered like a chicken.

Li Ruyuan drove Bai Luoluo to them downstairs.

This should be the first time Li Ruyuan saw Bai Luoluo's residence. He should have been a little surprised, but Li Ruyuan remained indifferent all the way. He didn't care where Bai Luoluo lived.

"Thank you doctor." Bai Luoluo politely said goodbye to Li Ruyuan after getting off the bus.

Li Ruyuan glanced at him and said, "Thank me next time and don't forget to set up a regular mail."

Bai Luoluo said sincerely, "Well, I will set an alarm next time."

Li Ruyuan said: "So what are you going to report me next time?"

Bai Luoluo: "..." The trick.

Fortunately, Li Ruyuan said that this was just a joke. Without continuing to embarrass Bai Luoluo, he drove away and left Bai Luoluo alone to shake home on the cold winter night.

The first thing Bai Luoluo did when he got home was to make a phone call to Jiang Chao. After the call was connected, Bai Luoluo said angrily, "Jiang Chao, you are like this to me? As soon as Li Ruyuan came out, I knew it was my report. His……"