27: fleeting time

27: fleeting time

This is how the arts and sciences are set. Although Bai Nianjin seemed to have a passion for the liberal arts, he eventually filled in the word science as a volunteer.

After the division, it is divided into classes. The original classes are broken up again, and then divided into liberal arts and science classes.

The school where Bai Luoluo is located has science as the focus, so it will be moved to a teaching building called the No. 1 Building, and the key science classes will be moved to the highest floor of that building, where the quiet environment is Well, it is the best classroom in the school.

Bai Luoluo continued to be the head teacher of the liberal arts. On the day of the shift, he looked at Bai Nian Jinyin with his face and a bag downstairs, and glanced into the office before going downstairs.

Bai Luoluo did not care about Bai Nianjin, and comforted his child to grow up sooner or later.

On the day he went back, he comforted Bai Nianjin with a roast chicken dinner for him. The chicken was a small hen he bought from the farmer's market. It was fattened and the meat was the tenderest. The feathers faded, and the meat was marinated with sauce. The chicken's belly was stuffed with potatoes, onions, green peppers, onions, ginger, garlic, and some nuts. This method of eating was developed by Bai Luoluo himself, and the marinade is also his own special recipe. After the chicken is processed, a layer of honey is smeared on the skin and placed directly in the oven. The chicken skin roasted in this way is tender and tender, and the aroma of chicken mixed with potatoes inside is soft and glutinous. It is a dish that children like very much.

Bai Luoluo cooked this dish when the Chinese New Year in the original world. His nephew and niece ate the belly, and couldn't even eat.

Bai Nianjin was still doing his homework in the bedroom. He smelled the aroma but didn't move. It wasn't until Bai Luoluo told him to come out for dinner that he slowly walked over.

"Second year, I have a lot of pressure to study," Bai Luoluo said, "what do you want to eat, and tell the teacher."

Bai Nianjin nodded not too emotionally. After the shift today, his mood doesn't look very good. Although his face is as expressionless as on normal days, Bai Luoluo can see his emotions.

The roast chicken came to the table, and Bai Luoluo tore it directly into several pieces. After the chicken was torn, there was no firewood at all, and even the honey-colored gravy overflowing from the chicken could be seen. Bai Luoluo tasted a little meat, nodded, and gave Bai Nianjin both chicken legs.

Bai Nianjin said: "I only want one."

Bai Luoluo said, "Let's eat it. The teacher ate three leek boxes when he came back. Now he is not hungry at all."

Bai Nianjin glanced slightly. He wanted to say something, but glanced at Bai Luoluo's expression, but said nothing at the end. Bai Luoluo likes potatoes the most. The nuts mixed with potatoes are fragrant and crispy, especially cashew nuts.

The two divided the roast chicken. They were probably anxious to eat. After Bai Nianjin finished eating, they began to snore. Bai Luoluo patted his back and gave him water to drink.

In the end, he went to bed at eleven o'clock in the evening, and Bai Nianjin was still dozing.

"It's stunned," said Bai Luoluo melancholy, "stunned?"

Bai Nianjin said, "... I'll be fine tomorrow."

Bai Luoluo said, "Then you can fall asleep like this?"

Bai Nianjin: "Yes."

Bai Luoluo was skeptical about this, so he went to Bai Nianjin's bedroom quietly at twelve in the middle of the night to see if the child was asleep.