42: Difficult dry season

The two bodies are intertwined.

With that ambiguous voice and looming skin, anyone can see what they are doing. Yuan Shuze had red ears and a red face, and his mouth was dry. His body couldn't help but want to get closer quietly and see the picture in front of him. Thinking about this, Yuan Shuze's body really moved. He walked forward slowly and walked behind a tree to hide. Yuan Shuze's eyesight is not very good, so he has to get closer to see more vividly.

Hiding behind the tree and using lush foliage as a concealer, Yuan Shuze finally completely saw the picture that made his heart beat faster.

The two who overlapped were indeed two men, just the one with a wheat-colored complexion, but the one with a depressed face. His frowning frowning seemed to be very distressed, and his hands continued to refuse. The person on his body, Yuan Shuze, took a closer look and saw that face belonged to Xue Hui.

"Ah!" After looking at the face clearly, Yuan Shuze sat up sharply, he reached out and wiped his face, only to find that he seemed to have a strange dream. In the dream, he saw a scene that shouldn't appear ... What I wanted was what Xue Hui had said to him before going to bed, making him have this dream.

Yuan Shuze was a little hesitant. He got up from the ground and saw that Ling Yuming and Xue Hui were still sleeping.

When they sleep, the two like to entangle their limbs, and today is no exception. Ling Yuming was lying there, and Xue Hui used both hands and feet to hold Ling Yuming tightly. Yuan Shuze once thought that this sleeping position was Ling Yuming's advantage in taking advantage of Xue Hui, but he soon discovered that Xue Hui was actually the one who took advantage.

Ling Yuming was the earliest one to wake up in the past. Today Yuan Shuze is up, but he is still asleep. His body seemed a little uncomfortable, and his brows were twisting.

Yuan Shuze originally wanted not to call them, but after watching the two of them sleep so sweetly, hesitated for a moment, then went to wash themselves for breakfast.

Bai Luoluo didn't sleep well. He kept dreaming, dreaming that Xue Hui had become a huge spider, chasing after him. He tried to run and run, but Xue Hui was always behind him. In the end, Bai Luoluo couldn't run anymore. He knelt on the ground and panted heavily. Spider Xuehui spewed a bunch of white silk threads when he saw this, binding him firmly. With a smile in his mouth, "Ling, where are you going, Ling ..."

Bai Luoluo woke up with sweat and found that it was already three shots. He sat up slowly, slowed for a long time, and when he slowed down, he looked up and looked around. Bai Luoluo saw Yuan Shuze sitting not far from him, holding fruit and staring at him. The aroma of the exclusive fruit spread throughout the camp.

There was a few gurgles in his stomach, and the hunger finally cleared up Bai Luoluo's chaotic mind. He yawned and got up.

Bai Luoluo's actions awakened Xuehui, who was asleep. Usually, Xuehui wakes up a little earlier. But when he woke up, he wouldn't be in a hurry, but just looked at Bai Luoluo with affection. Until Bai Luoluo opened his eyes and faced his eyes.

Bai Luoluo was hurt by Xue Hui's body yesterday. He didn't have much energy this morning. He took a bath and ate a few more fruits. The body barely came over-but there was still a feeling of vitality. It seems that the words Qiang Qiang Hui Fei Yan is not a lie, Bai Luoluo thought very painfully.

Xue Hui also went to take a bath while Bai Luoluo was eating. Yuan Shuze looked at Bai Luoluo and was a little bit restless.

Bai Luoluo glanced at him and said, "What's wrong?"