24: Distress

24: Distress

Bai Nianjin's hand was very small and iced, and the heat gradually caught by Bai Luoluo in his hand.

Then Bai Nianjin sat on the back seat of Bai Luoluo's bicycle. Bai Luoluo said in front: "Hug tight."

Bai Nianjin answered gently.

Before returning home, Bai Luoluo went to the supermarket again and asked Bai Nianjin what he wanted to eat.

Bai Nianjin looked at the assortment of goods and quietly followed behind Bai Luoluo, saying that it was all right.

Bai Luoluo thought for a while, and felt that it was so cold this day, and he would eat the lamb, and he said, "New year's day, are you used to eating lamb?"

Bai Nianjin said: "Everything is OK."

Seeing that Bai Nianjin had no objection, Bai Luoluo went to buy a few large boxes of fine lamb specially used for ravioli, and bought some fresh vegetarian dishes and the ingredients to be used for mutton lamb.

From the beginning to the end, Bai Nianjin was like a small tail. He followed behind Bai Luoluo and actively pushed Bai Luoluo to push the cart. If these two people do n’t know, if they see it, I ’m afraid they really think they are father and son .

After buying the goods, Bai Luoluo brought a box of milk and asked Bai Nianjin if he could drink the original flavor.

Bai Nianjin is still coming, and the child seems to have no nasty food. Yes, people who have been tortured by hunger don't understand the value of food.

Compared with Bai Nianjin, Bai Luoluo has not suffered much since he was a child. Although his family conditions are not particularly good, his parents have a stable job, and milk has never been broken. After hours, there is no bagged milk in the supermarket. All the dairy farmers shouted to buy from the family. Bai Luoluo still remembers that at four o'clock in the afternoon, he held a milk ticket and milk with a green plum bamboo horse in a floral skirt. Guo Ben ran to the fond memories of the dairy farmer ... But when it came to the young plum horse, Bai Luoluo was forced to float Qin Baichuan's smile.

Bai Luoluo: "..." Hey, now Ome is better than him.

Thanks to the milk, Bai Luoluo can grow to one meter and eighteen meters, so when he saw the milk, Bai Luoluo couldn't help but want to give Bai Nianjin a box. When high school children were about to make up for their body, Bai Luoluo didn't want Bai Nianjin to grow so small that he would find it difficult to find a girlfriend.

Bai Nianjin didn't know what Bai Luoluo was thinking. He buckled his hat on his own head, and stuck his face on Bai Luoluo's back. The ears were lingering with Ling Feng's wind. But Bai Nianjin didn't feel cold. He felt as if he was hugging a warm sun, which illuminated all his originally dark world. He saw the scenery he had never seen before.

At Bai Luoluo's residence, the wind also seemed to be getting smaller. Bai Luoluo asked Bai Nianjin to take a photo of the snow on his head. He smiled, "Go, eat mutton."

Bai Nianjin held the milk and stared at the gentle face of Bai Luoluo's street lights.

After arriving at home, Bai Luoluo first found a suit for Bai Nianjin, and then turned on the TV and prepared some fruits for Bai Nianjin to sit and rest, and went to the kitchen himself.

Bai Nianjin held hot tea in his hands, and the dots on his eyelashes melted at the temperature, moisturizing his eyes.

The bottom of the lamb pot was the most authentic soup, but Bai Luoluo was afraid that Bai Nianjin was not used to the taste of mutton, but he used the broth. Almost the same.