104: Under the cobweb

Before Mo Tu ran to the steps, he didn't get too close, and opened his mouth to spray a flame.

The flame hit the steps, and I saw the green moss originally attached to the steps, as if alive, and quickly climbed up.

Bai Luoluo watched it climb from the stairs to the wall, and when he wanted to slip in through the nearby broken window, he was finally burnt by Motuo, and just dropped to the ground.

The rest of the moss flew close to the door, and there was no more green in the museum's door.

The three of them looked close to the moss and found that it did not seem to be a plant, but an animal. Because the smell of burnt protein is still in the air.

Bai Luoluo took a stick and poked, and said, "Uh ... it looks like a mimic insect. I don't know what it is."

"Let's go," Li Guanshan said. "There should be a lot of this kind of stuff inside."

So the three entered through the door.

The door of this museum has been damaged, and there are many traces of animal damage beside it. It should be a paradise for animals in the end.

They first came to the lobby on the first floor. Bai Luoluo looked at the murals and some explanatory words on the wall next to him, and judged, "This is a zoo museum."

"Animal Museum?" Li Qianchao wondered, "meaning that animals will be shut down for everyone to visit?"

"It's not a living animal, it's a specimen."

Li Qianyan said: "They are still willing to make animals into specimens?"

Medog also whispered with a light sigh.

Bai Luoluo hurriedly touched his head and said, "I can't bear it now, but there were more animals at that time, of course, I was willing to bear it."

They said, they found the steps on the second floor near the hall, and Bai Luoluo found a floor plan near the steps.

"Recognize the words above?" Li Guanshan said.

Bai Luoluo identified it carefully and found that there were some English notes and some pictures on it. He said, "Well ... the second floor is birds, the third floor is mammals, and the fourth floor is large animals ... but there is no maintenance and After all these years, the animal specimens should not have been preserved so well. "

Li Qianchan said: "It's okay, I'm happy to find anything."

But when they went up to the second floor, they found that the situation was worse than they thought. Almost everything on the second floor was destroyed, and the signs of destruction should not be humans but animals. Bai Luoluo found several dilapidated animal specimens in the corner, which had almost no value.

"It's a pity." Bai Luoluo said, Li Qianchan stood beside Bai Luoluo and nodded.

Li Guanshan did not follow them. He was observing the scratches on the wall next to him and said, "The animals that come in here are not small in size, and there are a lot of them."

"What is it?" Li Qian asked.

"It should be an insect, and it is not clear what it is," Li Guanshan said.

But their doubts were quickly answered on the third floor. Turning around the corner of the stairs, Bai Luoluo saw dense cobwebs.

This cobweb is by no means an ordinary spider. It almost covers the entire third floor, and no one wants to go in at all.