36: Holidays and travel

Bai Luoluo's expressionless zucchini seeds in the flame.

It stands to reason that watching yourself burned to death should be a terrible thing, but in fact most of those who died in the fire died of toxic smoke instead of high temperature.

However, after Bai Luoluo's pain was blocked by the system, he didn't even cough, so he was paralyzed and waited for death.

"It's over, I'm going to log out." Bai Luoluo was also a little helpless, he said, "I don't know how bad Bai Nianjin will burn me when I see it." Bai Nianjin is always in Bai Luoluo's eyes. The child, although doing too much, Bai Luoluo still could not bear to blame him. Besides, he is leaving now.

Breathing gradually became difficult, and Bai Luoluo lay on the sofa, watching the air distorted by the flames, and sighed slightly.

Bai Luoluo said to the system, "I don't know if the next world will meet you."

The system said: "Can't kiss, each of our world systems is different."

Bai Luoluo: "..." You lie to the ghost.

Anyway, until logging out, the system did not recognize him as the system of the previous world. Bai Luoluo thought for a moment, and suddenly horrified, "The first unreasonable system will not be you too."

The system said, "Kawi Kawi Kawi."

Bai Luoluo: "You just want to avenge me saying you don't like to talk. Did you talk so much in the last world?"

The system said, "Pro, I don't know what you're talking about, pro."

Bai Luoluo: "Can you speak well?"

The system said: "No, you don't have to make random guesses. Our system's review procedures are very strict. There will never be the same system in every world. The system also attempts to retaliate against staff who say bad things about the system."

Bai Luoluo heard that his face was half black. He also wanted to argue with the system for a few more words, and then suddenly darkened, thinking that it was because the lungs had inhaled the thick smoke, and the body directly logged out.

Bai Luoluo's face was dark for a moment, and a huge settlement panel appeared.

To his surprise, a clear a was marked on the settlement panel—a rare grade A appraisal.

The system said, "Your family is pretty competitive."

Bai Luoluo smiled bitterly.

The system said, "Goodbye, friend."

Bai Luoluo said goodbye softly. Then the system disappeared and his eyes lit up. Someone patted the back of his hand and kept shaking his fingers to ask him what it was. Bai Luoluo paused for a while before he said, "Five."

"Very good, not stupid," said the colleague, "why do you look so bad, aren't you feeling well?"

Bai Luoluo said okay. This time he didn't recover as fast as when he logged out last time, but lay in the nutrient solution for a long time and then slowly got up. Other colleagues also noticed his strangeness, and did not urge him, but he was very empathetic to leave Bai Luoluo alone in the room for a long time.

After lying down for about half an hour, Bai Luoluo got up from the sleeping room, took a bath and dressed, and then went to eat a nutritious meal that was not very good, but was very necessary.

His colleague Li Qian came to him again and saw that his face was not very good-looking. Ask him with anxiety to worry about it.

Bai Luoluo said nothing.