123: Before marriage

Bai Luoluo resigned from the agency and bureau, and Qin Baichuan will not stop him this time. .

The handover work in the bureau is very simple. After writing the resignation application, you can leave the same day.

Colleague Li Qian obviously did not know why Bai Luoluo resigned. Indeed, to an outsider who knows nothing, this job has good salary and benefits, and it is almost on holiday all year round. Everything is perfect except to bear the risk of indistinguishable display and mission world. After all, they are not I don't know the specific content of the task.

Bai Luoluo did not explain, but just said that he made enough money and wanted to realize his bigger dream.

Li Qiang said forcefully, "What is the bigger dream?"

Bai Luoluo thought about it and said with a smile, "Selling spicy food?"

Li Qian: "... Are you serious?"

Bai Luolu blinked and said, "Yeah."

Li Qian was obviously shocked when he heard the words, but he still wished that Bai Luoluo 's hot and spicy road could go further and further, it is best to open a national chain ...

After being treated once, Bai Luoluo realized that the original one had no memory in the mission world. Not only do they have no memory, they will be left in that world to continue to live.

Bai Luoluo asked Qin Baichuan and said, "Are you sad in that world?"

Qin Baichuan was driving at the time. He smiled when he heard the problem. He said, "How could it not be sad, but sadness is also part of the treatment."

Bai Luoluo said, "But you can't feel negative emotions originally?"

Qin Baichuan said: "If you ca n't feel the warmth, how do you know that you are in the cold ... I feel very negative emotions, like a person who does not like to eat coriander, does not like it, but eats it It's not going to happen. "

Bai Luoluo understood, he said, "So what?" He still has some memories about the past worlds, but this is no longer important.

He was a little curious and said, "What is your assessment of the last world?"

Qin Baichuan glanced at Bai Luoluo, smiled, and said, "Guess what?"

Bai Luoluo said, "B?"

Qin Baichuan said, "Isn't I satisfied you so much ..."

Bai Luoluo laughed and said, "Okay, so ..."

"It's A." Qin Baichuan gathered in Bai Luoluo's ears, with a slightly proud tone, he said, "It's a standard A."

Bai Luoluo narrowed his eyes.

Qin Baichuan and Bai Luoluo were together, not only confirmed the relationship, but also preparing to get married. Of course, everything is Qin Baichuan busy, and Bai Luoluo looks quite busy.

After knowing this news, Ms. Bai Luoluo was very relieved, and then said to her, "Son, when do you want a grandson?"

Bai Luoluo couldn't help crying and said, "Mom, we just decided to be together."

Where did Qin Baichuan come from? "As soon as you get married, let's do it as soon as possible."

Bai Luoluo: "..."

Bai Mu was so happy that she decided to cook in person to reward Bai Luoluo and the daughter-in-law of Qin Baichuan. Bai Luoluo was pushed out by his mother when he wanted to enter the kitchen. In the end, I had to help Qin Baichuan watch TV in the living room.