33: Growing up Bai Nian Jin

Although Bai Luoluo has a mild temperament and no one seems harmless to humans and animals, he has lived in the real world for more than two decades, and he has not been sexually harassed / humanized once.

Not only was he not sexually harassed, Bai Luoluo also helped the boy and girl who were harassed several times. Most of these boys and girls have one thing in common, that is, they are petite and look good, so they have become targets of abnormal harassment. Bai Luoluo is 1.8 meters tall and he is not thin. If anyone dares to harass him, he will probably be directly transferred to the public security organs.

But now there is obviously no chance for Bai Luoluo to report to the police. Bai Nianjin stared at him gently, and his eyes were full of water. His name was Bai Luoluo: "Teacher."

Bai Luoluo swallowed his saliva, and his eyes swept away. He said, "Calm down, Jinnian ..."

Bai Nianjin said, "Teacher, I can't calm down when I see you."

As he spoke, his breathing increased. Bai Luoluo knew what he meant by this reaction, and he said arduously, "Jin Jin, I only treat you as my child."

Bai Nianjin said, "Teacher, I don't want to be your child, I just want to be your lover."

Bai Luoluo looked at Bai Nianjin, and his eyes were full of sadness. He said, "Nian Jin, think carefully. You just misunderstood your feelings for me. Do you really have a problem with a man?" He Before speaking, Bai Nianjin's hand was pulled and pressed to a certain part.

Bai Luoluo: "..." Well, it really happened.

Bai Nianjin showed an expression you have nothing to say.

Bai Luoluo almost cried and found that Bai Nianjin was not the worst, but he found that Bai Nianjin was bigger than himself.

Bai Nianjin said, "Teacher, what else do you want to say?"

Bai Luoluo said, "I, I don't want to do this!" He stood up after speaking, and took a few steps back.

When Bai Nianjin saw Bai Luoluo's expression of such fear, his smile on his face lightened a lot, he said, "Teacher, where are you going?"

Bai Luoluo kept silent.

Bai Nianjin tilted his head slightly to reveal a rather innocent person, raised his hand to take off his jacket, and then began to pull his sleeves. He was wearing a shirt underneath, and his sleeves were rolled up to reveal a pair of white arms. He said, "Teacher, come here."

Bai Luoluo stepped back a few steps without much effort.

His action seemed to stimulate Bai Nianjin. He looked cold and slowly started to walk in front of Bai Luoluo. He said, "Teacher, don't be afraid of me."

As soon as Bai Luoluo scared the chrysanthemum, she turned and ran.

However, without two steps, Bai Nianjin fell to the ground directly. The floor was covered with a thick cashmere rug. Bai Luoluo didn't feel much pain, but Bai Nianjin's action to knock him down caused him a lot of fright, and his body froze.

Bai Nianjin was stuck behind Bai Luoluo and buried his head between Bai Luoluo's neck. His tone was very grieved: "Teacher, don't you like me?"

Bai Luoluo cried out, thinking brother, I like you to be killed, how dare I.

Bai Nianjin saw that Bai Luoluo was motionless, and he actually let go of him. Bai Luoluo felt relieved and thought that he had escaped, but he did not expect that the whole person's vision was reversed. Bai Nianjin actually Carry him on his shoulders.