39: I heard you derailed

Even if he knew the story, Bai Luoluo still felt that Xue Hui's body was full of mysteries.

Who is he and why is there such a powerful ability, and what is the purpose of the prison to put them to death on the planet? Is it just to relieve Xue Hui?

Xue Hui still looked ignorant in front of Bai Luoluo. Bai Luoluo occasionally asked him something, and he also obediently answered, but the content of the answer made his life more foggy.

For example, Bai Luoluo asked him when he came here, Xue Hui nodded his chin and thought for a while, saying that he was here after he was born.

Bai Luoluo asked his relatives again. Xue Hui said that he had father and mother, but they were both sick and didn't like to talk, so he came out from the center of the jungle.

Bai Luoluo didn't dare to ask Xue Hui what he was doing, he was afraid Xue Hui said naively: I came out to have some fun—and Bai Luoluo was one of the fun he found.

The road in the jungle is very difficult, with vines and dense weeds everywhere. The air is so humid that it rains three or four times a day from morning to night. This kind of weather causes a large number of mosquitoes in the jungle and is very toxic. Fortunately, Bai Luoluo found several plants on the roadside that are similar to the earth's insect repellent herbs. After picking, they were ground and rubbed on the body for insect repellent.

Xue Hui's white and tender skin is the favorite food of mosquitoes. What Bai Luoluo admire most is that he has put in a lot of effort to maintain his white lotus. He actually let the mosquitoes bite out a few big bales. The red bag was particularly conspicuous on his white skin. Bai Luoluo had no choice but to help Xue Hui prepare some herbal juice and wipe it on his body after a while.

Xue Hui looked at the big bag on her arm and said it was itchy.

Bai Luoluo thought that each actor was hard, but he still urged: "Don't scratch, scratch the scar."

Xue Hui grunted, and her slender eyebrows twisted. His eyebrows were also beautiful snow-white, and the color of the whole person was very pale. Standing in the sun seemed to melt away at any time. Seeing his expression, even if he knew he was pretending, Bai Luoluo still had a soft snack, and he felt the tickle fly when he touched the bag.

Xue Hui looked curious, and he said, "Isn't it itching?"

Bai Luoluo said: "Well, it won't itch in a while."

After the mosquitoes were dealt with, the two continued to move slowly. In the jungle, Bai Luoluo saw many flora and fauna that he had never seen before. Such as head-sized butterflies and snakes over two meters long. The butterfly was okay. When he saw the snake, Bai Luoluo was really shocked. His first reaction was to protect Xue Hui and make a gesture of backing. The snake was hiding very well. When it was discovered, it had already made an attacking gesture. The vertical eyes and hissing snake letter all made the back sweat cold.

Xue Hui also showed a scared expression in cooperation, holding Bai Luoluo's arm tightly, and said softly, I was afraid.

Bai Luoluo slowly pulled out **, said a word don't be afraid. Bai Luoluo didn't dare to look away. He held a knife in his right hand and guarded Xue Hui in his left hand, stepping back slowly. However, when the two were about to exit the attack range of the snake, the snake seemed to be shocked and suddenly moved!

The snake's head bounced, and Bai Luoluo, who was fast, could only see one ghost. Bai Luoluo also responded very quickly. He grabbed it with his backhand and grabbed the snake's neck, but although he caught the snake's body, he misestimated the length of the snake. The snake's head twisted back, so Bite at Bai Luoluo's arm.