Chapter 4: Encounter

3rd person's POV

Morning came, Taehyung is the first one who woke up. He looked at his phone and found out its 7 in the morning. Their class starts at 9 so they still have time to prepare.

Taehyung tries to wake up Jimin but he is a heavy sleeper so he tried waking Ami up. Eventually, she woke up and they wake Jin so that he can cook breakfast for them.

At last, Jimin woke up because of the yummy smell. Jin was cooking pancakes.

Ami, Taehyung, and Jimin already finished taking a bath. When they are eating, Jin took a bath.

"Hey, guys. Hoseokie texted me a while ago that he will pick us all." Ami said while eating her pancakes.

"Alright. That's great. We won't be late." Jimin said. "Hyuuuuung!! Are you finish? We are almost doooooone!!" Taehyung yelled so that Jin can hear him. But they only heard water flowing from the bathroom.

The three of them only shrugged. After some time, Jin already finished taking a bath and was wearing his clothes for school. They are just waiting for Hoseok to fetch them while waiting Taehyung gets his phone and earbuds. He put it on and listen to music. After a while, Hoseok arrived and they go to their university.

-----

Taehyung's POV

We already arrived at school. As usual, a lot of eyes are on us again.

"Hoseokie hyung, thank you for fetching us." I genuinely thank him and smiled at him.

"Of course, anything for you guys. Also, I wanted to see my baby early in the morning," He said while hugging and smiling at Ami.

I saw Jimin rolling his eyes at what Hoseok said. *laughs*

I really admire the relationship my friends have with their special someone. I hope I can find someone who will value, respect, and love me.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I have to get my book from my locker. I will catch up to you guys later," I said slowly walking towards the lockers. "Are you sure Tae? I can go with you if you want," Jimin said with a hint of concern found in his voice.

"It's okay Chim, thanks anyway. I have to go now. See you later okay?" I bid farewell to them. I was looking for something from my bag when suddenly I collided with someone.

3rd Person's POV

As Taehyung is walking, he didn't realize that he was nearly approaching the most handsome man alive as he was busy checking his backpack for some important files.

He was brought back to reality when the floor hit his bum and the person he collided with speaks.

"Oh shit! I'm sorry Taehyung, I was busy checking my phone and I didn't see you there. It was clumsy of me," Jungkook said and gives Taehyung a hand to stand up.

"It's okay. I didn't pay attention to where I was walking to." Taehyung said shyly to the handsome man in front of him. He takes his hand and stands up with the support of Jungkook. Jungkook smiles softly at the ethereal beauty in front of him.

"Thank you Jungkook for helping me getting my balance back," Taehyung said and laughs a little while Jungkook was mesmerized by the view he has right now.

"Hello? Jungkook? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked him confused about the state of the well-built, hot and handsome daddy in front of him.

Jungkook was brought back to reality and just smiled at Taehyung. He's still holding Taehyung's hand and he didn't mind Jungkook holding it.

As the bell rings, they let go of the hands of each other but felt the loss of warmth. It was a signal that school starts.

Taehyung gets his bag and Jungkook helps him to put it on. He thanks him and Jungkook just answered him with a simple no problem.

Jungkook found this as an opportunity to talk to him so he asked Taehyung.

"What class do you have today Tae?" Jungkook asked him while standing beside him. Taehyung thinks for a while and answered him.

"I have literature today," He answered. Jungkook took his hands and walks towards the door deciding that it would be a boring class. "Where are we going, Kook?" Jungkook's heart melted from the nickname Tae called him.

"We are skipping a class, Flower," Jungkook said with a grin plastered on his face. Taehyung was a bit confused but soon realized that he was dragged by none other than the oh-so-gorgeous man.

"Wait, is this a date Mr. Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung asked him firmly. Jungkook looks back at him to find an intimidating face him but he finds it cute because he looks like an angry tiger.

"Yes. This can be a date, Flower." Jungkook said making Taehyung a bit flustered.

Jungkook and Taehyung arrived at the Cafe called Sarang Cafe and Pastries. Taehyung was mesmerized because of the aesthetic ambiance of the place. Jungkook admired Taehyung's beauty that compromises the surroundings. He never really admired someone but now, he can say that he never saw someone this beautiful and ethereal.

Jungkook brought Taehyung to the booth and ordered food.

"Tae, what do you want to eat?" Jungkook asks Taehyung. "I just want to eat ice cream and pancakes," Taehyung answered him. Jungkook noticed Taehyung's eyes glimmered when he mentions the foods. Jungkook found it cute, he finds it cute with Taehyung.

He went to the counter and ordered the food. When he returned, Taehyung can only see the food that he ordered so he asks him.

"Kook, why is it only my food? Don't you want to eat?" Taehyung asked him.

"Naah. I'm not hungry," Jungkook said while he put Taehyung's food in front of him. Taehyung starts eating it not minding that Jungkook was watching him fondly. Jungkook didn't mind how Taehyung acts when he is eating, actually, he finds it adorable.

------------

"Thank you for treating me, Kook. I enjoyed it very much," Taehyung said while walking back to the university.

"It was nothing Flower and I hope there will be next time?" Jungkook asked. "Of course. There will be," Taehyung said and a smile is visible on his face.

"I will take you to our second date and there will be a surprise. I hope you will like it though," Jungkook said. Taehyung nods hoping it will be as good as what they did today.

"See you then, Kook," Taehyung said as he bid farewell to the older and proceeds to the changing room to change for his practice uniform. (A/N: By the way, they were at the cafe from 9 am until 5 pm.)

As soon as Taehyung was walking towards his teammates, Jimin spotted him and runs towards him.

"Where were you mister?" Jimin asked Taehyung a little bit angry.

"I went out with Jungkook to a cafe." He said. Jin and Ami approach them. They squealed at the information Taehyung said to them.

"Tell us the details!!" Ami shouted excitedly.

"Alright! Alright! I will tell you the details but guys, I think I am in love." Taehyung said to his three best friends dreamily.

"Let me guess. It's Jungkook right?" Jin asked him. Taehyung just nods and blush is visible across his cheeks. "He was just so gentleman and handsome and sweet and I don't know he was just so caring with me," Taehyung said happiness can be heard in his voice.

"I am happy for you TaeTae. I just hope what happened before won't happen again." Ami said. "Me too MiMi. I hope so too." Taehyung said.

"Alright! Enough with the drama. You have to tell us the details okay? But for now, let's continue practicing the routines." Jimin said. With that, they jogged to the other side of the field where their teammates are waiting for them.

---
Hi. This chapter might be a little longer than the others. I hope you enjoyed it.

Shout out to my friend ayseokream. Thanks for the support Ziii 💜

Love, K ❣