Chapter 22: Love (?)

Taehyung's POV

Everything is already set. I planned a candlelight dinner on the beach to make up with Kookie and it can give us time to talk with each other.

I hate it when we fight and don't talk with each other.

My hyungs helped me in making this plan into reality, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung cooked Kookie's favorite foods.

I decorated the place where we will have dinner. Ami and Jiminie decided to help me with the details and I was satisfied with the result.

While Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung find Kookie and bring him here.

I know this might be so cheesy and the dominant one should do it but hey! I just really love my man. I will do anything for him and I know he will too.

"Jinnie? Yoonie? Are the foods ready? It's almost time. Can I help you with anything?" I asked them.

"It's okay Taebear. We are almost finished. Don't worry about the foods." Yoongi hyung said.

"Yah! Get yourself ready, Taebear. He is almost here you know!" Jin hyung said.

"I'm nervous actually. Knowing Kookie, I bet he is very angry at me right now plus that bitch kinda manipulated him about what he saw." I said.

A sad tone was visible in my voice. I know this is childish but I just want my Kookie with me.

"Don't worry Tae. Jungkook loves you so much and I bet he also doesn't want to be separated to you that much." Jin hyung tried to cheer me up.

"I know he loves me hyungie and I love him too. So much." I said with a smile.

I immediately went to the table just to make sure everything is in place. I already wear my beach attire a while ago.

Some more minutes, Jin hyung already finished cooking
Honestly, Kookie just like simple things. But I want him to enjoy this moment with me.

I just hope he will listen to me.

Jungkook's POV

After what happened, I run away from them. Maybe Eunhee was right? No no! She is not right! Taehyung would never cheat on me, does he? 

I wasn't thinking straight, I just walked where ever my feet bring me. Then, I found myself inside a small house, it was cozy enough to calm my inner thoughts. I removed my shoes and put it aside.

Why do I feel like I am not enough for Taehyung? Maybe, he wasn't happy with our relationship? Not happy with me at all?

I don't know how many hours I have stayed inside the small house but my thoughts were interrupted with a small knock.

I got curious about who it was. Maybe it's the owner of the house? Damn! I might get in jail because of trespassing. I should probably go.

I turned around putting my shoes on but I heard two familiar voices calling my name.

"Jungkook?" 

"Are you here?"

I didn't go outside yet to see if what is the reason they are looking for me.

"Kook are you there? The squad wants to play a game near the bonfire." Namjoon Hyung said.

From what I have heard, I'm kinda disappointed to hear it. I was hoping Taehyung might be looking for me. I went outside and called their attention.

"Hyung I'm here." 

"Kook, there you are!" Hoseok Hyung said.

"What are you doing here Kook?" Namjoon Hyung asked.