Chapter 33: Not the same

Jungkook's POV

Three days have passed since we won the game. I should be happy that we won right? I should be celebrating the teams' victory with everyone else.

But how could I celebrate it when I hurt the one I love so much on that day?

I couldn't forget about the hurt in his eyes, it always kills me whenever I see him hurting because of me.

Three days have passed since I didn't see my friends, I am ashamed of what I did but I have to do it for the sake of my Taehyung, can I still call him mine? I think I can't call him that anymore.

Now, I am on my way to school, alone.

Before I always go with Tae but now I know he won't talk to me anymore.

I almost reach the school's gate but someone clings unto my arms.

"Hey, Kookie!"

"Don't call me that! what do you want?" I said.

"Oh come on Jungkookie! Why are you being so grumpy early in the morning? Smile for your girlfriend," she said, she keeps batting her fake eyelashes.

"You will never be my girlfriend! I may have kissed you in front of all those people but it only stays that way, no feelings attach! I only love Kim Taehyung and only him, no one else! Got that slut?!" I said and walk away, continuing my journey to the school gates.

It's early in the morning but I already encountered that bitch!

Oh, how I wish I didn't listen to that bitch! I could've been with Taehyung right now, kissing and hugging each other.

I was walking to my locker when I heard someone's voice.

"Tae? Are you okay now?" Ami asked.

"That's a stupid question Ami," Jimin said.

"I'm fine guys, I just need time to ret that's all. Don't worry about it okay?" he said smiling but his smile didn't even reach his eyes.

Oh, Tae.

I couldn't stand watching him being sad. Only a few days left and this will end, I promise I will explain everything to you, my love.

I put all of my things inside of my locker and got only the things that I needed for the first subject. I just sighed knowing this feeling is hell when I don't have Taehyung by my side.

All right! This is all my fault anyway.

~ Fast Forward ~

I'm already in the locker room for the football team. We still need to practice for an upcoming game this Saturday. I wore my jersey and sat on the bench when Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon approach me.

"Kook?" Namjoon said.

"Yeah," I replied.

"We don't want to jump into conclusion yet. We know you can't do that to Taehyung," Hoseok said.

I just smiled at them sadly. I hope they still can forgive me though.

"But what you did to him is hurting him so much, Kook. He is crying to sleep every night. Why did you do that to him? I thought you love him so much?" Yoongi asked.

"Yes, Hyung. I love Taehyung so much that's why I did that," I said as I divert my eyes to the floor.

"What do you mean by that?" Hoseok said anger is evident in his voice.