Chapter 35: The Letter

Third Person's POV

The game was canceled since there was an accident. The principal immediately did a thorough investigation of it. 

Turns out, there was someone who held a grudge against one of the cheerleaders but they still don't know who yet.

Some of the cheerleaders are getting better, they are a little bit shakey from what they have experienced but they can manage.

Three days already passed since that accident happened. The last three days are not that good but there is progress from the others. Jin, Jimin, and Ami woke up already and boy their lovers are so grateful that they woke up already. 

The doctors did a check-up on their health especially in their breathing and lungs, and the results say they are good. Nothing serious happened to their health but the doctor advised them to come back if they experience difficulty in breathing.

About Jungkook and Taehyung? 

Taehyung was brought immediately to the hospital along with Jungkook but there was no sign of them waking up yet.

Their friends are getting worried about them. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok already told their lovers about Jungkook's problem. Although they don't know the reason behind it yet.

Then, Yoongi decided to go to Jungkook's how and bring him his clothes just to get ready when he wakes up one day. Jimin went with him as they brought the other clothes too.

While Yoongi was looking in Jungkook's closet, a paper suddenly fell from the clothes that he pick. He didn't notice it yet until Jimin went inside.

"Yoonie, did you get -- Oh? What's this?" Jimin said as he bent down and pick it up. Yoongi then turned around as a curious face is plastered in their faces.

Jimin reads a few words written on the outside of the letter.

"To my beloved Taehyung?"

Jimin and Yoongi's curiously grew bigger from these words. 

"Should we read it Mochi?" Yoongi asked his lover.

"I don't know babe. This is a letter for Taehyung, not for us." Jimin said as he is hesitant because it is invading the other's privacy.

"But what if it contains the explanation about his actions for the past few days? Baby, we might help them to get back together," Yoongi said.

"Yeah, you're right. Maybe there is a clue in here," Jimin said as he too was curious and want some answers. They might not get it from the letter and they are invading privacy but hey they are just worried about the other.

Jimin slowly opened the letter and his curiosity got bigger. When they are in the middle of the letter their eyes got bigger and shock is evident in their face.

Their shock was disturbed by the sound of a phone ringing, Yoongi then answered his phone Jin was calling him.

"Yoongi! Jimin! Taehyung already woke up!" 

"Really?! Alright, we are on our way!" Yoongi replied and ended the call.

"Babe, let's go. Taehyung woke up already!" Yoongi let Jimin know immediately.

"R-really? He's awake? Oh my god!" Jimin said as he couldn't believe what he heard. 

He still believes that one day his friends will wake up and be healthy again.

"Let's go, babe, I already have Jungkook's clothes. Good thing there are some clothes of Taehyung here too," Yoongi said as he hugs Jimin sideways.