Chapter 12: Explanation

Jungkook's POV

"Taebaby! Wait!"

I was running after my baby. I couldn't stand watching him crying and to add on it, I was the reason why there are tears coming out from his beautiful eyes.

"Jungkookie! Where are you going?" Eunhee goes after me.

"YOU! WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT?! BITCH I'M NEVER GOING TO BE YOUR BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND! I ONLY HAVE ONE PERSON THAT I AM WILLING TO GET MARRIED WITH AND THAT IS TAEHYUNG, my one and only. Now, because of you he ran away from me," I told her getting more angry of what she did.

"But Jungkookie, remember, when we were still kids? You promised that YOU WILL marry me no matter what. You even promised that you will only love me!"

I smirk from what she said.

"You think I will still marry you? Yes, you were my bestfriend. Yes, I have feelings for you. But that was before you left without even explaining or leaving any note to me. Sorry, Euhee but I don't have feelings for you anymore. I only love Taehyung and him only. No one else," I run towards the others leaving her alone in there.

"Guys, please take care of mine and Taehyung's things. I will look for him and explain to him. I will explain to you guys later too," I told them and was about to walk to start looking for my Taehyung.

"Kook? Please look for Taehyung," Jimin asked me.

"Kook, explain to him everything okay?" Jin hyung said and hugged me.

"Kook, never ever be tired of your relationship with him. Don't let the day end with the two of you having a conflict," Ami told me as a reminder.

"I will. Thank you guys. I will do my best to never hurt Taehyung again. I love him so much," I said and slowly runs towards the direction Taehyung went.

The others nods at me like they are agreeing to my words. Thank you guys for trusting me to love Taehyung. I promise, I will explain everything to him.

I started my search and look for him everywhere around the campus.

- - - - - - - - -

Taehyung's POV

I run and run until I was a bit far away from the field but I am still inside the campus.

I was inside the school building, walking and tears are still streaming down in my cheeks. I went upstairs until I decided to stay at the rooftop.

Sometimes, my eyesight gets blurry due to the tears but nevertheless I manage to walk until I reach the rooftop.

I cried myself out when I reach there and sits down near the wall that is a little bit far from the door entrance. My heart really hurts.

Why didn't he tell me? Did Jungkook lie this whole time? Why?! Why?!

"...WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?!" I can't take it anymore.

I cried myself out until I heard some footsteps outside the door. Then the door slowly opened.

"Tae? Baby? Love? Are you here?"

When I heard someone calls my name, I immediately hid behind the tank.

Its Jungkook. I don't want him to see me.

"Taebaby? Are you here? I guess you aren't here. I guess I lost you now." Jungkook said with sadness in his voice.

I peeked at him, but still hid myself. I could see him looking down at the floor and water is dripping down his face?