Chapter 17: Happy (?) Ride

3rd Person’s POV

Two days have passed since the meeting they have for their retreat that would happen today.

The university let the football and cheerleading team borrow the school buses that can accommodate them. Since not all of the members will ride the bus because they will ride their own car, they borrowed 4 buses.

They are now in front of the gate waiting for the others to arrive.

Namjoon, Jin, Ami and Hoseok are waiting outside of the, while the other students are already finding a comfortable spot for them to sit on for the whole trip.

Yoongi and Jimin arrived and still are waiting for Jungkook and Taehyung to arrive.

“Hey guys!” the Yoonmin couple yelled to their friends.

“ChimChim! Yoongi! Finally you are here!” Jin said with his special hand gestures.

“We were waiting for ages!” Ami said joining Jin with his dramatic expressions.

Jimin chuckled because of his best friends’ actions while Yoongi …. is being Yoongi, he just rolled his eyes but side-hugging his lover while carrying both of their duffle bags.

Namjoon and Hoseok just laughed it off but still gave Yoongi a tap in his shoulder or a manly hug as a morning greeting towards each other.

After 15 minutes of waiting, the Taekook couple finally arrived.

“Guys! I’m sorry we are late!”

Taehyung immediately runs towards their direction while asking for forgiveness.

“We thought you changed your mind in joining the ride to your uncle’s rest house Tae!”

Jimin told him while acting like he’s a little bit mad but Taehyung being the good friend he is, he immediately hugs him tightly while Jin and Ami just laugh because of Jimin’s childishness although they still love each other so much.

“I’m so so sorry ChimChim! It’s Jungkook’s fault why we were a little bit late!” Taehyung said while he pouts.

“Why? What happened?” Ami asked him because it gives her curiousity and his mind is not helping her at all.

She was thinking of something else and it was seen all over her face.

“Oh no! No no no no no! What you are thinking is not the reason why we were late Ami!” Taehyung said while blushing.

“Eh? How do you know what was I thinking?” Ami asked him while tilting her head a little bit.

“It can be seen all over your face Mimi!” Taehyung shouted a little bit making their boyfriends approach them and making Jin and Jimin laugh.

“What’s going on in here guys?” Namjoon asked everyone before approaching his boyfriend’s side and then gives him a side-hug.

“Nothing babe. Ami was just asking Taehyung the reason why him and Jungkook were late.” Jin said then gives him a peck in his cheeks making his dimple smile visible.

“But why is Taehyung blushing so hard?” Yoongi curiously asked them and puts his arm around Jimin’s sexy waist.

“Oh! About that … Ami thought Taehyung and Jungkook’s reason for being late was Jungkook being his usual self.” Jimin said kissing his boyfriend’s cheeks.

“Usual self, meaning being a horny ass?” Hoseok ask making everyone laugh at his words.

“Hey! I’m not a horny ass!” Jungkook said while his hands are on Taehyung’s waist.