Chapter 14: Useless

3rd Person's POV

"... and another point for the Red Pheonix Team!!!!!!!"

The announcer said making the crowd cheer louder. The students from Seoul University are celebrating, their football team is leading with a huge gap.

The coach of the Red Pheonix calls for a time out. (A/N: I'm sorry guys. I really don't know the rules and all about the football hehe)

"Kook! Watch out for that motherfuckin' captain of that team." Hoseok said.

"Yeah, Kook! He plays dirty," Namjoon also said.

"Kook, I think their captain is after you. Watch out of him okay?" Yoongi reminded Jungkook.

Jungkook reminded the team again for the strategy to win before they return to the field. Jungkook looks at the bench side and glance at his boyfriend for a boost of energy.

Jungkook's POV

I glance at my boyfriend before returning to the field.

I could see him with his concerned look and mouthing if I am okay. I give him a thumbs up to let him know that I am okay.

The whistle blew again indicating that the game starts again. When I was at the field guarding one of the opponents, the captain of the other team approaches me and replaced the one I was guarding.

"Oooooh! Isn't it the great and mighty Jeon Jungkook!" I saw him smirking inside his helmet.

"What do you want, Mark?" I said glaring at him never letting my guard down.

"Oh nothing, just saying good luck!" He said with a grin plastered in his face.

I know he is up to something! But I won't let him!

Mark continued to play and is taking the ball away from my teammate but I successfully get it from him, he was on the ground due to the impact when I bumped into him. (A/N: Sorryyyyyy!! Idk shit about football :<)

With the skills that I have, I successfully scored again for the team making the gap even higher.

The whistle was blown indicating a time out. We went to our bench side then my boyfriend gave me a bottle of water and drink from it when I reached there.

"Kookie, are you okay? Please be careful in there. I think that player is up to something."

"Don't worry princess. Nothing bad is going to happen to me, okay?"

After that, I peck his lips and go back to the field alongside my team.

The whistled was blown again indicating the game is resumed. I guess luck is on our side right now. We have a chance to get put another point.

I was about to get another score for my team but someone went after me.

"Not so fast!"

The opponent knocked me to the ground blocking my foot with his that makes me stumble to the ground.

"Kooooookiiiiieeeeee!"

I heard Taehyung shouts but I just grunt due to the impact that causes my leg to get cramps.

The medics immediately went to me and brought me to the clinic. Soon, I saw my boyfriend went after. I saw a brim of tears ready to fall down from his beautiful eyes.

When we arrived inside the clinic, the school doctor immediately checks my injured leg. He did some tests in my leg.

"Mr. Jeon, you just have cramps. Nothing more serious but you have to rest ut for 3 days to avoid complications, also you can go back to the field but unfortunately, you can go back to the game yet. Just rest it a bit." the doctor told me and tap my shoulders.