Chapter 6: Officially Yours

Jungkook's POV

As we are inside the car, I was feeling nervous because what will be the outcome of the things that I planned? Will it backfire at me? Will Taehyung enjoy it? Will Taehyung ---

"Koo? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. I didn't know I was spacing out. By the way, we are already parked outside the place we are having our date.

Wait? He called me Koo? Oh shit! My cheeks are heating up!

"Koo, are you blushing?" He is now teasing me. "N-no I'm not." I look away before he saw me blushing more. Geez! This ethereal and sexy love of my life can make anything with my body.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and get out of the car. I walk to his aide and open the door for this beauty.

"Wow, THE Jeon Jungkook, opens the door for me? The JEON JUNGKOOK that I know don't do this to anyone," He said, well he isn't wrong but he is someone special.

"You're not just anyone to me, my flower. You are someone special so let's go? I hope you will love this. It isn't that grand but I hope it will still please with your likings." I told him thinking about the possibilities that he might not like it.

With that, I put a blindfold in his eyes. I don't want to spoil my surprise to him.

"Kook, please guide me." He said. "Of course, flower. I will take good care of you." I said wholeheartedly. He just smiled at me.

After 3 minutes of walking, I think Taehyung already has a clue if where are we.

"Wait! Kook, I can smell the sea and there is sand? Are we at the beach Kook?" Taehyung said excitedly.

"We are my princess," I said while getting the blindfold.

"Wow! It's so pretty here." I can hint an amazement in Taehyung's voice.

As we were walking, he just stops at eyed something.

Taehyung's POV

I could smell the sea and waits, is that the sound of waves I can hear?

"Koo, are we at the beach?" I ask him excitedly. How can this man be this sweet? Could this get any better?

We are walking near the water when not so far away I could see a candlelight dinner surrounded with purple rose petals. As we are going near the candlelight dinner, I look up to Jungkook.

"Koo, is this for us?" I asked him still shocked and surprise for what he really did for this date. "Yes, flower. This is for us. Flowers for the ethereal beauty in front of me." Jungkook said handing me a bouquet of purple roses. 

"Oh Koo, this is so beautiful. How did you know I love purple roses?" I asked him, curious on how did he know I love purple. "I have my ways, my princess." He said while he dragged the chair for me. How gentleman can he be? 

"Why thank you, Mr. Jeon," I said jokingly and he just smile at me, not just smile but his bunny smile.

As soon as we have seated. A butler approaches us with our foods. We enjoyed eating our food talking about ourselves and getting to know each other. 

After some time, Jungkook excuse his self to go to the bathroom. I was enjoying the view when the butler approaches our table and handed me a piece of paper.

"Love is fierce like a lion; once it has entered the heart, it is in vain to resist."

Please turn around, my flower. I have a surprise for you. hope you like it. ❣

Love, JK 🐰

Now, what does this mean? Jk? Who is that? Well, only one way to find out. I slowly turn around and find the most beautiful scene in my entire life.

In front of me has a candle around the heart shape purple and white rose petals, standing inside of it is the man who makes my heart boom so fast. I approach him and also stand inside the heart shape rose petals.

"I know, we only know each other for like three weeks, but I have already love you for so long Tae. You are smart, friendly, caring and most of all you are just being you. You always make people smile with your cuteness. You always know how to handle things positively. You being you just made me fall in love with you more. I know you are thinking that maybe I will just play with your feelings or leave you once I make you fall for me or maybe I am not serious with you but the truth is I never felt this way before with others. I only felt this tingling sensation when I am with you, hears your voice, looking at you or just even hearing your name. This might be really quick for the both of us, but what I feel for you is real Tae. I love you. So I am asking you this ...

Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook's POV

"... I love you. So I am asking you this ...

Will you be my boyfriend?

As I am asking this to Taehyung, my heart is beating faster than ever. I was very nervous about how will he react to this. Will he dump me? But, what he said makes me so happy.

"Yes, Koo. I will be your boyfriend." He said showing his beautiful boxy smile that makes me coo from his cuteness.  "REALLY?!" I ask him again just to make sure.

"Yes Koo, really." I hugged him and kissed his face. But I stop and stare at him, he did the same. 

I was mesmerized with his eyes and started to lean towards him. He also leans towards me. As we slowly leans, our lips met with each other. The kiss was magical as the fireworks light up in the sky that compromises with the surroundings in the beach. 

The kiss wasn't anything sexual but more on the love and care we have for each other. Kim Taehyung is officially mine. I won't mess up with my relationship with him. My ethereal princess.

I hugged him and kissed his lips before we decided to go home.

This is the best day that has happened to me and I have my boyfriend with me.

- - - 

Hi. So here is another chapter for you. I hope you like it though. Still deciding if there will be smut or none. But maybe there will be? 

Love, K 🍂