Chapter 13: Cuddles & Kisses

3rd Person's POV

After all the dramas that happened in the rooftop, the problem between the two lovers are cleared. Jungkook already explained to his lover and Taehyung understands.

Now, they are inside Jungkook's house in his room, Taehyung wearing his boyfriend's hoodie and boxer while Jungkook is just wearing a grey sweatpants with no shirt on.

They make themselves comfortable in Jungkook's bed watching a movie in his laptop and blankets all over their bodies. Jungkook and Taehyung is cuddled up together.

"Love, I just want to say sorry again. I know I hurt you but I promise you're the only one that I want to spend my life forever. I am feeling ---"

Jungkook was stopped by a pair of lips landed with his feeling tingles in every inch of his body.

"Koo, I love you. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. You already cleared everything to me. I trust you that you don't love her or anyone else other than me Kookie," Taehyung said assuring his boyfriend that he already forgives him.

Taehyung understands him knowing that it was in the past. Base on his lovers actions now, it proves that he is telling the truth. Jungkook wouldn't let anyone hurt those people who are precious to him.

"Tae?"

"Yes Koo?" Taehyung faces him with a smile.

"Thank you for believing me. I love you so much, Love." Jungkook told him and kissed his lips then his cheeks, nose and lastly his forehead.

They say a kiss in the forehead shows the respect you have towards the other. This shows how Jungkook respects and loves Taehyung dearly.

After all the lovey dovey they did, they concentrated in watching the movie with a little flirting here and there.

But, it turns out great. They both feel their love towards each other. Jungkook felt his lover cuddles more to him.

After awhile, he can hear small snores coming from Taehyung. Jungkook lays him to the bed gently, he turns off his laptop and he gathered the snacks and puts them away.

Soon, Jungkook joins his lover and cuddles with him. Hugging Taehyung's waist and gently pulls him closer to his body. Sleepiness slowly takes over but he drift off to dreamland with a smile knowing when he wake up, his boyfriend is beside him in his arms.

- - - - - - - -

Morning came, Jungkook, Taehyung and the rest of the members of each teams are in the field getting ready for the upcoming game later this evening.

They were excused because both team represents the name of their school. It gives them an advantage to escape the long and boring lectures of the professors but all in all, it gives them time to prepare and brace themselves for tonight.

While the other members are practicing here and there, sitting down or laughing with each other, bith team captains are tangled with each other laying in the grassy field.

Cuddled in each other's arms not minding that each member from their teams are around them especially their friends.

"They look so cute!" Ami fangirling to the two captains sleeping.

"Ami! Don't be so loud, you might wake them up! Where's my phone when you needed it the most?!" Jimin said while getting a little bit annoyed not having his phone with him.

Then he remembered Yoongi playing with it, he then excused himself from his friend and goes to his boyfriend.

"Let's not wake them up yet, they might be tired from school works and being the head captains of both football and cheerleading team. Plus, let's just go to the others and spend time with our boyfriends Mimi," Jin said while grabbing Ami's arm heading towards the direction of their boyfriends along with the Yoonmin couple.