Chapter 20: Who are you?

3rd Person's POV

It was afternoon and the last day of their retreat. They all had so much fun and it made their team a lot stronger.

They are now in the seashore in the sand. While the others are doing activities, Eunhee is just complaining.

"Hey! This is a difficult task to do!" She whined.

The others are so annoyed with her behavior.

"Why is she even here, coach? She's even a part of the cheer team." Minzy said, she is a part of the cheer team and a great friend towards Taehyung and the rest.

"So what if I'm not a part of the cheer team? I paid for my expenses to be here. So back off!" Eunhee said while she pushes Minzy a little too hard.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Why would you push her?! You don't even have the right to do that to her or to anyone?!" Taehyung said.

He was a bit annoyed and at the same time angry at Eunhee, first, she always wants Kookie's attention and second, why is she even here?! She's not even a part of the cheer team!

"What is it to you huh?! You are no one!" Eunhee said.

"No one? *chuckles*" Taehyung is now really annoyed of this bitch.

"The one you are calling no one is actually the CAPTAIN of the cheer team." Now Jin entered the scene.

The cheerleaders are standing proud to defend their captain in front of this bitch.

"S-so? Like I care if he's the captain. He is not even that pretty." Euhee stuttered a little bit.

"Excuse me but Taehyung's not a mirror for you to say that word." Ami sassed.

"Besides, Tae is more decent than you, a respectful human being, and to add it up, he is even more beautiful than you. Wait! That's the wrong word." Jimin said while acting like his thinking for the right term.

"Ethereal?"

"Pretty?"

"Goddess?"

One by one, the cheerleaders said the positive complements for Taehyung to complete Jimin's sentence.

"Of course, those words are all describing Taehyung he's one of us after all," Jin said with a proud look plastered in his handsome face.

"More like an ugly butt like you." Eunhee whispered with a small smirk but Taehyung heard it loud and clear.

"What did you say?" Taehyung was ready to fight this bitch.

He can stand those hurtful words towards himself but if it includes his friends? Not a chance.

By that time, the footballers arrived in the scene. They were separated from the cheer team because they also need to strengthen their bond as a team.

"Hey! Hey! What's going on here?!" Jungkook said while he is holding Taehyung's waist who is ready to jump towards Eunhee.

"Let go Kookie!" Taehyung said while still glaring at Eunhee.

"No Tae. I won't." Jungkook said.

"Just let me go! Just let me slap that bitch!" Taehyung said a little bit annoyed.

"No Tae! Why would you even slap her? She didn't do anything to you." Jungkook said.

"Didn't do anything? Tss. That's what you think." Jimin whispered. Yoongi heard it and went towards his boyfriend same as Namjoon and Hoseok.

"W-w-wait?! Are you defending her?!" Taehyung said a little bit hurt that his own boyfriend is defending that bitch even if he doesn't know what happened in the first place.