Chapter 16: Plans

3rd Person’s POV

After the mini date the two lovers have, the bond that they have gets stronger even if they are together for a couple of weeks.

Jungkook and Taehyung did enjoy the time they spend with each other, not just with the intimate sessions but also the presence that affects the other in different ways you can imagine. This just proves how whipped one of them for their lover.

Jungkook was fast in healing with his injury due to his lover’s help. Taehyung didn’t sleep in his house just to take good care of his lover, to be a person who Jungkook can ask for help because hey! that’s what life partner do. Be there for the other and help him as long as it is in the good sided.

The two of them would go to their university together, inseparable as they go on with their classes.

---------------

Time pass by and they only have their last period, after that they have their practices.

“Koo, do you really have to practice today? You just healed from your injury you know.”

Jungkook senses the worried in his lover’s voice as it was also shown in his beautiful face.

He immediately hugs his Taehyung as he lets him feel that he is already healed enough to go back in practice.

“Baby, don’t worry. I already healed enough because my nurse is an incredible healer.” Jungkook said as he kiss Taehyung’s temple and hugs him sideways.

Jungkook’s POV

I know Taehyung is still really worried of me but I should get back to practice, I can’t let my team down again next time.

“Babe, please don’t worry anymore okay? I can technically jump and run properly now without limping you know.” as I say those words, I executed it with a little runs and jumps.

I heard his giggles that also helps with me feeling happy that his mind was diverted from his worries.

“Okay, okay. You can go back to practice but if you feel that it hurts even in the slightest way, you have to inform me. Understood?”

“Yes, love. I will inform you immediately okay?” I told him and kissed his lips after. Taehyung response immediately with the same force. We fought for dominance but I won.

I brushed my tongue to his lower lip and I heard his soft moans in the kiss.

“Get a room!” I heard Yoongi yelled in the background.

“Oh! Don’t worry about that.” I smirk as I let Taehyung sit in my lap.

I could see Taehyung blushing trying to hide it in my neck. I chuckled with his really cute behavior. My baby can be sassy and scary but I can make him flustered and I really find it cute to see him in that state.

“Kook, did you receive the message coach sent to us all?” Namjoon asked. By the way, we are still inside of the classroom waiting for the last teacher to arrive.

“The meeting that we will have together with the cheerleaders?” I asked him.

“Yeah.” He simply replied to me.

“Wait? Meeting? Message? Why didn’t I receive any?” Taehyung asked while he remove his face from the crook of my neck.

“Maybe, you forgot to check your phone Tae. You know you were taking care of Jungkook remember?” Jimin reminded Taehyung.

Taehyung just shrugged it off and continued to talk with the others while hugging me from time to time.

3rd Person’s POV