Chapter 28: Old Friends

Third Person's POV

A day has passed since the incident happen, Taehyung rested as soon as he got home.

Of course, his beloved boyfriend won't ever leave his side and asked their coach's permission to go home after what happened.

With that, they spent their evening at Jungkook's place cuddling and eating the food Jungkook cooked.

It was morning when both of them decided to take a shower together and that moment gets a liitle steamy I must say!

Jungkook couldn't keep his dick down for a moment as soon as he saw his lover's plump ass, so as a good boyfriend that he is, he caress it with both of his hands kissing Taehyung's neck in the process.

But Taehyung can't let it happen for now since they have to be in school in less than an hour.

With a lot of persuading and promises from Taehyung, Jungkook immediately compiled as soon as Taehyung promised to have a sexy time with him but in one condition as his tiger said.

"Love, you know I love you so much and will do anything for you right?" Jungkook said as he puts on his pants.

Oh! I forgot to say, they already finished taking a bath but a lot of struggle actually, Jungkook continued to get a little too close to Taehyung's ass just to tease his lover but Taehyung will give his bunny his angry face to him.

But Jungkook wasn't intimidated, he was actually cooing from the inside since his lover wasn't looking like a scary one but an adorable scary little puppy that he is.

"I told you Kook, in one condition." Taehyung said and gently combed his hair.

"Alright, alright. What condition that might be?" Jungkook said eager to compile on it and receive the reward after it.

"You have to do well on the game on saturday, score atleast three and win the competition," Taehyung said as he puts his arms around his lover's shoulder having a staring contest with the other.

"That's it? Of course the team will win love and about scoring three points? Tss, that's an easy one! I am not called the Golden Captain for nothing baby," Jungkook said as he pecked his lover's lips.

"Cocky are we, Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung sassed.

"Nah! Just confident I must say Mrs. Jeon," Jungkook said smirking while grabbing his boyfriend closer to his body by his waist.

Taehyung was now a blushing mess, the longer their relationship is the more flirty can Jungkook be with him.

Although this make Taehyung hot and love him more.

Jungkook kissed him again and again and walk towards his car opening the door for his baby. They arrived in no time.

Jungkook being the fine gentleman that he is, walks his baby towards his first class. Taehyung give him a kiss in front of the door while Jungkook deepened it and grab his waist closer to his body.

Taehyung smiled in the kiss hearing the whistles and teasing in the background from his classmates.

"I'll be going now my baby, I'll see you at lunch okay?" Jungkook said as he pecked his lips again.

"See you Kookie, be careful okay?" Taehyung said and enetered his classroom.

Jungkook was walking when he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry!" the man said.

Jungkook being the good person that he is said it was okay and proceeded to walk towards his classroom not that far from his lover's class.