Chapter 24: Sweet Night (M)

^^ Play the song above for better reading.

Song: Sweet Night Violin version

Warning !!!

This chapter might be full of mature content. To those who love  reading smut you can proceed but for those who don't like you may proceed to the next chapter.

This chapter might be the author's POV since the author is comfortable to write it this way.

Those words that are in bold and italics are Jungkook's thoughts while those words that are only in italics are Taehyung's.

Thank you! Enjoy ~

- - -

3rd Person's POV

Taehyung and Jungkook were savoring the sweet moment they have spent with each other.

All the misunderstanding they have that caused them this problem was long forgotten.

Both of them knows they have a sincere feelings towards each other. The love that they have can never be replaced by anyone.

Jungkook and Taehyung give an unspoken promise towards the other to love and cherish the mutual feelings that they felt.

Jungkook promised to love and never let his emotions worsen the problem that they will encounter in the future.

While Taehyung promised to never let the problem stay longer and talk about the problem.

As the two finished the sweet slow dance they shared, Jungkook carried Taehyung bridal style and walk towards their bedroom.

As they are approaching their bedroom, Jungkook slowly kissed Taehyung's forehead, lips, and cheeks until his kisses went down to his neck.

Letting the love of his life know that no matter what will happen, he will always love and treasure him like no one else.

Jungkook puts him down as he unlocks the door and pinned Taehyung in the wall as soon as they entered the bedroom continuing the sweet kisses he is giving in his lovers lips.

The sweet kiss went deeper and deeper turning into a passionate one making both of them moan into the kiss.

Jungkook returned in kissing his lovers face down to his neck nibbling and leaving dark and purple hickeys.

Taehyung moaned from the pleasure he felt, only Jungkook can give him this kind of pleasure.

Jungkook then tapped Taehyung's thighs and jumps into Jungkook's while straddling him in the process.

Jungkook catches him while he gripped his ass earning a sweet moan from his lover's mouth.

"Daddy ~ Bed ~," Taehyung said unable to take it more because he feels like a jelly from the intense pleasure he is feeling.

Jungkook obliged to his baby's request. He slowly walks towards the bed with Taehyung in his arms and still kissing him in his neck.

Taehyung moans as he slowly grinds their lower regions together. Jungkook slowly places him in the bed continuing his kisses.