Chapter 29: Love or Hate?

Third Person's POV

Three days have passed since Bogum started to study at Seoul University.

Three days since Bogum started to stick with Taehyung.

At first, Jungkook was okay with it thinking it was just a friendly gesture since Taehyung and Bogum are childhood friends.

But, three days have passed when he started to get suspicious about his actions towards Taehyung.

Right now, Jungkook is walking towards his Taehyung's classroom to fetch him and have lunch together.

He was about to call Taehyung but an unpleasant scene was displayed right there before his eyes.

Bogum was hugging his Taehyung.

He approached them as he clears his throat. Taehyung saw Jungkook making his eyes get bigger. He immediately pushes Bogum away from him and started to walk towards Jungkook.

"Kookie, it's not what you think!" He said.

"Care to explain, Taehyung?" Jungkook said with a serious face.

Taehyung's POV

I was in class waiting for the final bell so we could have our lunch.

It was a bit strange when Bogum was always smiling at me whenever our eyes met or when he "accidentally" brush his skin with mine.

But I just push it away since I want to end this miserable life without my Kookie with me.

As soon as the bell rang, I immediately gather all my things inside my bag and walk out of the room when Bogum called me.

"Tae! Wait up!"

I stopped and asked him, "what is it Gummy?"

"I was just wondering if you want to eat lunch with me at a cafe or something?" He said.

I eyed him very carefully. Ever since the day he started here, he seems like a bit clingy to me.

"I'm sorry Gummy but I'll be having lunch with my friends and my boyfriend, you can join us if you want," I said.

But I was taken aback when he suddenly hugs me.

"Please Tae, just this once!" He said.

I was about to answer him but someone was clearing his throat. I snap my head towards the sound and I saw my Kookie looking at me, I could sense he is a bit angry and a bit jealous. Why? Because he always pokes his inner cheek when he got jealous.

I immediately separate myself from Bogum's, I don't want to have a misunderstanding with a jealous boyfriend.

"Kookie! It's not what you think!"

"Care to explain, Taehyung?" he said.

I was hurt when he just called me by my name. He never did that ever since we started dating.

"I was about to come and meet you Kookie when Gummy wanted to talk to me. He said he if I want to eat lunch at a cafe with him. I refused and said I will eat with you but then he suddenly hugs me. I swear I didn't like it a bit Jungkookie! Please don't be angry at me!" I was on the verge of crying.

"Tae, I don't want to have a misunderstanding with you. I love you too much and hurting you is the last thing that I would do," he said.

"I love you so much Kookie!" I said and kissed his lips.