Chapter 7: The Game

3rd Person's POV

A week already pass when Jungkook and Taehyung are officially a couple. The relationship that they have is getting stronger each day that had passed.

Jungkook showers Taehyung his pure love. Taehyung also does the same.

On the other hand, a jealous bitch was watching the two new couples. But soon went away.

- - - - - -

Taehyung's POV

Kookie's first game of the season will happen tonight. It will be held in our home field. I was getting ready for the game tonight. I wore my cheering uniform and put my hair into two buns. As I was preparing inside the changing room, Minsu approaches me.

"Hey, slut! What are you doing near MY JUNGKOOK! Stay the hell away from him!" Minsu said while pointing at me.

"First of all, I am not a slut. Second, you better watch what you say to me bitch. Remember I am still the captain of the cheering team you are in, you might not want to end up getting kick out of the team and third, Jungkook is MY boyfriend that is why I have the right to be near him. You stay away from him. You don't have the right to cling or flirt with him. HE. IS. MINE. Got it?" I said sassily towards her and after that, I exited the changing room.

As I was walking towards the field, a pair of hands spun and hugged me.  

"Oh my! Kookie! You scared me!" I said as I hit his chest but too hard. "Sorry, princess. You were walking away without giving me my good luck charm," he said while he is looking at me. His eyes always make me feel butterflies inside my tummy.

"Sorry, Kookie. I didn't see you anywhere," I leaned and kiss his lips enough for him to respond. After some time of kissing him, he finally let go of my lips. We finally walk towards the field with the rest of our teammates. 

We were approaching the entrance and we can hear the cheers of the people watching the game. With one final kiss, Jungkook walks towards the center of the field. But before he could walk farther, I yelled to him.

"Goodluck Kookie. I love you!" I shouted enough for the others to hear but it hit me, they are watching me with a red face because of what I did. I walk towards my best friends and I did a pep talk to my teammates. Jungkook did too.

Jungkook's POV

As I was walking towards the center and do a pep talk to my teammates, I heard my angel yelled something to me.

"Goodluck Kookie. I love you!" he yelled and realized that a lot of eyes are looking at him now. He walk with a flustered red face towards the rest of the cheering team. I continued to walk towards my team and after that, I went to the center and shake the hand of the other captain.

As the whistle blow, the game started. I am nervous about this game because the opponent is great with their defense. But I was motivated with the cheers I heard from our schoolmates and of course, the cheer of my boyfriend. 

"GO KOOKIE! YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN WIN THIS GAAAAAAAAAAAAME!" he cheered for me and the rest of the team.

"Go Joonie baby!" I heard Jin yelled towards Namjoon. 

"Go my ball of Sunshine!" Ami also yelled to Hoseok.

and last but not least ...

"GO YOONGI!! KICK THEIR ASSES! YOU GUYS BETTER WIN THIS!!" Jimin cheered for Yoongi. the rest of the cheering team cheered also for us. 

This motivated us to do well in this game especially me when my angel is here supporting and watching the game. Our team should do anything in our power to win it, not just for ourselves but also for the name of our school.

- - - - - - 

3rd Person's POV

The final whistle was blown. The crowd cheered as the winners shouted for joy, celebrating their win against the opposite team. But didn't forget to shake hands with the other team. Throughout the game showed sportsmanship. There might be some hits here and there but it wasn't intentional.

The Seoul University Football Team wins the first game against the University of South Korea. Jungkook's team wins as they gathered in the middle of the field and did a group hug while jumping.

Taehyung and the rest of the cheering group started to shout due to the results of the game. The crowd goes wild as they started to walk towards the football team congratulating them on their first win.

As the crowd was gathered up, the star player of the night, Jeon Jungkoo walks towards his boyfriend but a girl named Minsu walks in front of him.

"Congratulations Jungkook! You did great in the game!" She said while swaying her body back and forth. While in Jungkook didn't give a damn about her and just give her a simple thanks. 

He proceeds to walk to his boyfriend watching the scene of Minsu acting shyly towards Jungkook. Jungkook indulged his boyfriend with a hug. The petite boy giggles while his boyfriend carries him and spun around.

"Congrats Kookie! I know you could do it!" Taehyung said while giggling in the air. Jungkook finds it cute when he giggles. "Thank you, my angel. You cheering me in the bleachers wearing my varsity jacket motivates me to do well in the game," Jungkook said giving small kisses all over Taehyung's face. 

Jungkook puts Taehyung back to the ground and kissed his lips. The rest of the team members of each group approaches and tease both of them. They just smiled into the kissed feeling each other's love.

"GET A ROOM YOU TWO!!" Jimin shouted to the two love birds. 

The rest of the crowd continued to tease both of them. Minsu felt jealous and angry of Taehyung and just walk away from them.

- - - - - - -

As they were walking towards the parking to and getting ready to leave. Yugyeom, Jungkook's friend and teammate approaches him.

"Hey, Kook! The team and some of the cheering team plans to throw a victory party at my place. You should come along with Taehyung." He said and Jungkook looks at Taehyung.

"Nah! I think we will pass," Jungkook said while he hold Taehyung's waist and pulls him for a side hug.

"Alright man, but if you change your mind you are still welcome to come. Bye, dude!" Yugyeom said as he jogs towards the others.

"Alright baby. We should go home. Are you tired?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Not *Yawns* really but I'm a bit hungry," Taehyung said. "Alright let's go and go to a drive-through. After that I will take you home," Jungkook said while he opens the door for Taehyung.

"Koo, can we go to your house after we order? I don't feel like going to my house," Taehyung said. "Alright baby. My house it is. Anything for my only love," Jungkook said as he started the car and drives towards the exit.

---

Hello, sorry for the long time waiting for an update. This might be a little bit long and boring. I hope you still like it though. Keep safe ~

Love, K 🍂