Chapter 1: Introduction

3rd person's POV

Taehyung loves cheerleading. He could express his anger through dancing with his best friends and teammates. He is a pro in doing his job as a cheerleader and leading his team.

Being a cheerleader captain gives positivity and negativity.

Positivity that a lot of students know about him. Have a good status in school that a lot of students want to be close to him.

He also escapes those problems that hurts him not only mentally but also emotionally. As a captain, he needs to show his teammates positivity.

Another positivity was having a chance to look at the football team. The oh-so-hot football team. But only one caught his attention. That is the captain of the football team.

Jeon Jungkook.

The hot, muscular, jaw-dropping, well-built, Jeon Jungkook. He is stunned of how handsome the young man is having a perfect feature of his face. There is something in this boy that made Taehyung ended up having a crush on him.

The way Jungkook's muscles flex every time he throws the ball or how he sways the bat. How he jog or run around the field with his gorgeous smile that could make anyone fall. How his face turned serious when he is playing in a game that makes him a hot daddy. Jungkook is perfect and a lot of girls especially boys knows this and throws their selves just to get into his pants and this boils Taehyung's blood. Taehyung hates seeing those who try to get Jungkook's attention even if he is not his.

The negativity of being the head captain of the cheerleading team is the foodball players.

Well, yeah I said that they were positive but also negative.

Teahyung hates it when some of the players throw themselves to him, seducing him just to get in between his pants. He hates it when they act that they like him even if not, he hates it when they only show lust towards him. It's just disgusting how they look at him. Taehyung might be a little bit of a party-goer or a little bit of a bitch but he only does make outs and he has standards too.

The biggest negative is Choi Minsu, one member of the cheerleading team. Taehyung doesn't like her a bit because of the attitude she has. She is a bitch to be exact but because she is in the team and Taehyung is the captain, Tae has to contain his anger and stop his self in slapping the bitch. Minsu always wants to seek attention from Jungkook and wants to have sex with him. She would always flirt with Jungkook during or after practice, around the campus or every time she has a chance, that's why Taehyung wants to slap her, well not just slap her but also kill her.

Taehyung didn't know if Jungkook is into Minsu because Taehyung sometimes caught them constantly flirting with each other. Well, not actually. It can be seen in Jungkook's face that he doesn't want anything to do with her. It made Taehyung happy in a way that he might still have a chance towards the young man or Jungkook's heart doesn't belong to anybody else. But that also means Minsu will still try her best to flirt with Jungkook.

----------------------

"Alright guys, I want 5 laps from each one of you!" The coach yelled to the members of the football team. The boys did not complain because they might get additional laps and they already got used to it.

While Jungkook and his team are running around the field, the cheering team are also doing their practice across the field, putting more effort in practicing. Some are saying that it is a big distraction that the football players and cheering team are practicing close together. They are right, it's a big distraction especially when those cheering team members are sexy and gorgeous while the football players are the oh-so-hot and yummy daddies but both teams were told to keep a distance with each other while having their practices.

While Jungkook was doing his last lap around the field, he saw Taehyung getting out of the changing room wearing a short skirt smoothing it out.

Taehyung started to walk towards his team, he saw the football players looking at him but he didn't give a fuck towards them. It was kinda ironic that he is cheering for the team but he didn't like some of them, only to his cousins Namjoon and Yoongi.

As soon as Taehyung was walking along the field where the football players are practicing, some of them are looking at him with grins in their faces.

Yoongi gets a glimpse towards his cousin and caught that he was like having a problem.

"Hey, Tae. Are these assholes bothering you, baby cousin?" Yoongi said while glaring at his teammates. Soon they left them.

"Not really," Taehyung said while looking at the ground. This makes Yoongi angry.

"Tae, you know you can tell me if someone is bothering you right? Namjoon and I are here to protect you. Always remember that." Yoongi kisses Taehyung's forehead before saying goodbye to him and reminding him to say Hi to Yoongi's boyfriend, Jimin.

Taehyung walks towards his best friends and teammates. Jimin, Jin, and Ami notices that something is wrong with Taehyung so they approach him.

"Hey Taebear, what's wrong?" Jin asked. Taehyung looked at them. "Yeah, TaeTae? Is something bothering you?" Ami asked and Jimin looked at his best friend sadly.

"Some of the football players were looking at me disgustingly and I don't like it but good thing Yoongi hyung came. By the way Chim, Yoongi said Hi." Taehyung said.

Chim blushed because of the message from his boyfriend so Jin and Ami started teasing him.

"Taebear, remember that we will always be here with you and protect you, okay?" Ami said lovingly towards his best friend.

"Oh, Ami. Thank you guys for always being there for me. I love you guys so much." Taehyung said and walks towards his best friends and hugs them.

"Aww, TaeTae we love you too so much," Jimin said and the for of them hugs each other.

After that, they continued their practice with the rest of the team.

---
Hi, this is the first time I am writing a book so you might come across wrong grammar, spellings and maybe baby writings. I hope you like the first chapter of this book. By the way, I am not a pro in making a story.

Always remember to smile and strive hard to achieve your dreams.

Just like what is in BTS' song lyric in Mikrokosmos, "SHINE, DREAM, SMILE."

Love, K ❣