Chapter 25: Return

3rd Person's POV

The retreat went well, it indeed helped the bond of both teams to strengthen.

Although there was a little bit of misunderstanding between Jungkook and Taehyung, they both realized their mistakes and reconcile.

After the lovemaking, Taehyung can't walk properly without the help from another person, so Jungkook, as a good and whipped lover that he is, he takes good care of his baby.

Jungkook never leaves his side until they reached the bus.

Although, they are all lovey-dovey with each other. There will always be someone who will be so jealous of the others who have a peaceful and full of  love in their relationship.

"Jungkookie! Come sit with me!" Eunhee said making puppy eyes.

Jungkook cringe at this, Yuck! She is not even cute when she'll do that!

"No thanks, I will sit beside my boyfriend," Jungkook said.

He felt a pair of lips touching his cheek and smiled upon receiving this.

He knows that it's his lover, his everything, his world.

"Kookieeeee! Come on! Jimin and the others are beside our seats!" He said as he grabs Jungkook's hands.

"Okay! Okay! Coming babe," Jungkook said while he chuckles from his baby's behavior.

Jungkook and Taehyung move to their respective chairs.

"Do you want to sit beside the window, love?" Jungkook asked him.

"Yes please," he replied.

Jungkook puts their hand carries and sits beside his lover. He immediately puts a small soft blanket in Taehyung's lap, not that big though.

"Thank you Kookie. It's so thoughtful of you," Taehyung said as his eyes are a little bit sleepy.

Jungkook smiled in return, he grabs his earphones and plugs it in to his phone sharing the other piece to his lover as they listen and enjoy the music.

*Two days passed*

Taehyung's POV

Two days already passed since we have our retreat. Now we returned to our normal lives in the university.

As of now, I am here in the field waiting for my friends and girls for our afternoon practice.

I was so immersed in the sky's beauty when someone approached me.

"Hello, Taehyung. It's nice to see you again," 

"What do you want Eunhee?" I said slightly annoyed.

"Nothing much, just want to say enjoy your remaining happy days with Jungkook. It will not last long," Eunhee said.

I was so annoyed and angry with her. I was about to talk back to her when I heard some voices calling my name from afar.

"TAE!"

I turn around to see who are calling my name then I saw my friends approaching me.

"See you around Taehyung, might as well take my advice," Eunhee said as she walks away while smirking.

Bitch! You thought I will get scared of your words! I trust Kookie and I know he loves me so much!