Chapter 21: Who is ... he?

Jungkook's POV

I swear if I find my baby right now, I'm going to pepper him with lots and lots of kisses, explain to him that he misunderstood everything.

I search here and there for him, I just want to have him in my arms again. I can't even stand arguing with him this long.

After a long walk around the area, I found a bench and rests for a while. My feet kinda hurts from all the running but it'll be all worth it once I explain everything to Taehyung and have him in my arms again.

I slowly leaned back for a while. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard someone called my name.

"Tae?"

I look to the side where the voice comes from.

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?" I said.

"Jungkookie, I just want to talk to you," Eunhee said.

"I don't want to talk to you. Get lost!" I said a little bit annoyed with her.

She already caused enough problems between me and my lover.

"But I just want to tell you about something." She said.

"I don't have time for you, Eunhee. I have to find my boyfriend!" I said anger is pooling inside of me.

I just want to find Taehyung quickly but this bitch is stopping me from finding him quickly! Argh!

I was about to walk away from her but I heard her say something about Taehyung.

"I know where Taehyung is." She said.

"What did you say?" I said and turn around to face her quickly.

"I said I know where he is."

"And why should I believe you? You're the one who caused this to us!"

"Because I want to help you fix everything to him and maybe I can ask for your forgiveness too." She said, there is a hint of desperation in her voice.

"What do you know?" I said.

"I was walking and I heard someone talking, I know I shouldn't eavesdrop but I got curious. Then, I saw Taehyung talking then the next thing I knew he bumps unto someone. I don't know if who he is to him." she said.

A man? hugged? MY TAEHYUNG?!

"Where. Did. You. See. Him?!" I said with boldness in every word I said.

3rd Person's POV

When Eunhee told Jungkook about what she saw, Jungkook is fuming with anger not towards Taehyung but towards the man and jealousy.

Eunhee felt like she won a lottery. A smirk is plastered in her lips when Jungkook turns around and proceeds to where Taehyung is.

"Jungkook slow down! You don't want to upset Taehyung more right?" she said.

Jungkook is not listening to what she was saying. The only person that is plastered in his head was the only lover that he loves so much.

Eunhee was so happy that Jungkook and Taehyung might have the biggest argument that they might experience and maybe she could comfort and maybe talk things out.

Who knew a sweet little girl can be so evil.

They have passed the on fire area and some people. Every step Jungkook takes makes his heart feels heavier.

He doesn't want to believe any negative words Eunhee said and he wants to confirm it to prevent having bigger conflict in their relationship but what he saw, he could hear his heart shatter into pieces.