Chapter 26: On Time

Taehyung's POV

I was talking and explaining the stunts that we are going to practice for the next routine to my teammates.

We project it well with the jumps and flips. Everything was doing well, everyone is doing great.

Now, we are in the routine where we will create a stunt which is the pyramid and I am the one who is on the very top.

When I was executing the stunts, the others catch me and helps me to reach the top but I notice that the base wasn't steady enough.

The moment that I was going to warn the others, the base suddenly collapsed one by one. Since I was at the very top, I was preparing myself to get hurt. I mentally prayed to every saints.

Oh God! Please help me! I don't want to die yet! Well, that might be a little bit exaggerated but you know what I mean! I still want to pursue my dreams, I still have to spend my life with Kookie! I want to perform! Please save meeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I physically prepared myself but not mentally. I heard the others calling my name apparently I couldn't focus to where does those voices came from, I'm scared to what will happen to me.

I started to recall all the memories I have with my family and friends especially the special memories I have spent with my Kookie even if we just started dating a few months ago. I closed my eyes thinking it might help to lessen the pain that I will receive moments later.

They even tried to catch me on time but someone already beat them on it. Seconds from reaching the ground, I felt a strong muscular arms catching me and preventing me from hurting myself.

(A/N: You probably already know who that might be)

"Are you okay? Don't worry I got you, Tae. You are safe now,"

As soon as I heard this from the man who catches me and prevent me from meeting the ground, I felt safe in his arms.

I opened my eyes meeting with two pairs of brown orbs looking directly at me. Those eyes that gives so much love, care, warmth, protectiveness, possessiveness, a little bit of lust and so much worries.

"Tae? Hey! Wake up!"

As I heard the worried tone he gave, darkness fully engulfed me, feeling safe with the strong arms carrying me.

Jungkook's POV

After the small talks and catching up with our friends, we parted as we went to our separate training places. Of course, I didn't part ways with my beloved boyfriend without a good luck kiss.

"Tae baby?" I said as I grab his wrist with my other hand and puts my other hand around his feminine waist.

"Yes Kookie?" he said with a slight blush present in his fluffy cheeks.

"I think you forgot something baby," I said.

"W-what did I forget Kookie? As far as I remember I did not forget anything," he said while stuttering due to my loving gaze towards him.

"Of course you forgot something love. You forgot my good luck kiss," I said with a pout.

"Aish you adorable bunny! There are a lot of people here!" he said while he attempted to loosen my holds to him.

I was acting that I was sulking because he didn't give me a kiss, but a smile appeared to my lips as I felt a soft pair of lips met mine.

"Now you got your kiss Kookie! Let go so that we can have our practices!" he said as he successfully escape in my holds.