Chapter 23: Made Up

^Play the music for better reading!! Enjoy ~

Music: Never Not Piano Version

Taehyung's POV

I explained everything to Kookie. I don't want to hide anything from him. After the crying and forgiveness, we sat down and enjoy the dinner that I prepared for him with the help of our friends.

Everything is so perfect. Kookie and I enjoyed the dinner, we also enjoyed watching the stars above us.

After we eat the foods our hyungs prepared for us, Kookie stands up and walks beside my chair. He extends his hand towards me.

"May I have this dance?" he asked.

I was kinda confused since I didn't think about getting someone to play a song for us. But I accepted his hand as he guides mine to his neck locking it and his to my waist. 

We slowly sway as the music starts to play in the background.

Everything felt so magical. As if there are no other people around us, just me and him. Nothing else matters as of the moment. I couldn't ask for a better lover.

I didn't notice tears are slowly falling down one by one from my eyes.

"Hey, Babe! why are you crying?" he said as he wipes my tears with his thumb.

"I'm just happy Kook. I'm glad that the misunderstanding that we have and cause us to be hurt is cleared. Now, I'm happy you are not angry at me and I could hug you in my arms again." I said.

"Baby, I'm sorry I let my emotions get in the way and it causes us a misunderstanding but it helps our relationship to get stronger. Now, we can use this lesson in the future babe. Please don't cry anymore my love." he said.

He slowly leans towards me as he touched both if our foreheads together. He kissed my nose, forehead then my cheeks.

"Kookie, I love you so much," I said with full of emotions on it.

"I love you too so much Babe," he said as he kissed my lips.

As the song is about to end I hug him as if my life depends on it. He hugs me back enough for me to breathe.

My sight caught a figure behind Kookie and I recognize they are our friends.

I mouthed them a thank you for helping me in preparing my surprise for Kookie and for being there for us always.

They smiled and gives a thumbs up to me as a sign of their support. I really am blessed to have those people in my life.

Jungkook's POV

After Taehyung explained everything to me, I was relieved like a piece of thorn was removed from my heart.

I am also happy that the man he was with was just his cousin. From now on I won't jump into conclusions before confirming or talking about it with Tae.

Once the misunderstanding was cleared and we finished eating, I offered to him my hands. At first, he looks confused but soon smiled as he accepts my hands.

I brought him to an open area where we have our dinner and slowly leads him to dance with me. I never thought Tae will do this for me because as the dominant one in this relationship, I should be the one making surprises and pampering him with lots and lots of love.

As we were so into the song, I slowly leaned into him and kissed him. After I kissed him, I saw some tears streaming down his beautiful face.

"Hey, Babe? Why are you crying?" I asked him. I was so concerned, I thought I did wrong but he was just happy.

"You know babe, I am also very happy."

"Why is it Kook?" he asked me.

"I never thought you would do a surprise with this much effort for me because I should be the one doing this for you you know," I said.

"Kookie, I'm sorry if I don't do so many efforts but you shouldn't be the only one giving efforts for a surprise to the other. I want to show you how much I love you and I also want to thank you for all the efforts and pampering me with lots and lots of love because I love you as much as you love me Kookie," he said and I could see the genuine love in his eyes.

"I love you too so much Baby," I said and kissed him again.

I hugged him again never wanting to let him go. 

I really do love this human being who is in my arms! I wouldn't ask for anyone, I just want you to stay with me forever my Taehyung! 

3rd Person's POV

As the pair enjoyed the night, they were caught up with each other. Not wanting to let each other go, just enjoying the presence of each other.

Their friends are at the side watching them enjoying their time together. Genuine happiness can be seen in their eyes as they saw their two friends happy with each other's presence.

All of them saw Taehyung mouthing them a Thank You while hugging his boyfriend. They also responded with a thumbs up with a smile giving Taehyung the assurance of them always have each other's back when the other needs them.

Jin, Jimin, and Ami are silently crying as a smile is plastered in their lips. While Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are comforting their crying lovers and also happy seeing the two happy and not having a quarrel in their relationship.

"Who wants to bet they will have a long night?" Jin said.

"I'll bet!" Yoongi said earning a slight smack from his glaring boyfriend.

"I don't think they will do it though. They just got rid of their problem," Namjoon said opposing his boyfriend's remark.

"You know, they said sex after having a fight with your partner is so much exciting!" Hoseok said. 

Ami pinches her boyfriend's arm earning a small yelp from him making their friends laugh. Hoseok immediately hugs his girlfriend and kissing her face. While Ami was red as a tomato.

They didn't notice the Taekook couple already left the place.

Everyone was having a great time that can't be replaced with anything.

- - - 

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for updating so late. I was a little bit busy taking good care of my puppy because he got sick.

Anyways ~ here is another update for you. This might be a short chapter but hopefully, you will like it. Also, thank you so much for the 7k+ reads and 200+ votes, everyone!!! I love you all so much! 

Keep safe everyone!!

Love, K 🍂