Chapter 38: Fix You (M)

Warning!!!

Last smut up ahead!! A lot of you might not be open about this kind of thing so yeah, ignore if you are not comfortable in reading this kind of thing.

To those who love to read, continue and enjoy ~

Ps. I don't know what to name this chapter so I just named it to a song :<

- -

3rd Person's POV

A week pass since both of them got discharged. 

A week pass since the two of them got back together, but Jungkook still feels that Taehyung is a bit far away from him. He thought he have done something wrong.

In Taehyung's part, he still couldn't look at Jungkook directly in the eyes. He is still ashamed of himself. He still thinks that he is now a dirty person not deserving of Jungkook's love.

Every time Jungkook would hug him from his waist he would flinch or freeze on the spot. So Jungkook would retract his hands not to cause any panic attacks or anxiety towards his lover.

Jungkook gets hurt every time this would happen but he understands Taehyung dearly. 

He just wants the best for his beloved.

Now, both of them are in Jungkook's room just hanging out like a normal couple but Taehyung can sense that Jungkook is sad and he knows this is because of him.

So he started to sit beside his lover while they are watching a movie.

Jungkook got startled about this action but thought it's okay since Taehyung was the one who took the first step. 

Taehyung's anxiety and negative thoughts as he could feel Jungkook's love towards him.

Tae, Kookie is not like Bogum. He respects you and loves you so much. Now, get yourself together!  Taehyung scolded his self inside of his mind.

Taehyung stands up making Jungkook confused.

Where is he going? Did I do something wrong now? Jungkook thought.

But Jungkook's negative thought was replaced when Taehyung sits in between his legs while leaning on to his chest.

"Kookie? I'm sorry for making you sad," Taehyung said in his small voice.

Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach when he heard his lover's sweet voice but felt heavy in his heart when he also felt sadness laced in his voice.

"You never make me feel sad love. You always make me feel the happiest guy in the world," Jungkook said as he wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist and brings him closer while putting his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung hummed in satisfaction as he felt his lover's breath in his skin. 

Just the thought of his lover's skin against his sets fire to his body. Little did Taehyung know, Jungkook thinks the same. 

Taehyung tilts his head a bit more to give Jungkook bigger access as he was kissing his lover's neck creating red and purple hickeys in his tanned skin.

Taehyung moaned a bit from this feeling and closed his eyes but soon flinch as the traumatizing event flashed in his mind.

Jungkook felt Taehyung flinch and soon stopped his actions.