Chapter 18: Acceptance

Jungkook's POV

We arrive at our destination, but we are still inside of the bus waiting for the instructions and announcement they will give us.

I look at the beauty beside me, letting out small and cute snores while a pout was visible in his lips.

Damn! I'm a lucky bastard to be his boyfriend.

I just let him sleep for more minutes until Coach Cena says his announcements and instructions in the mini television inside the bus.

"Alright. Everyone we have arrived at our destination. We are here to build a stronger bond, not to destroy the bond that we have. You can do whatever you want but listen to us especially if we will have our activities. Got it?" he strictly said.

"Yes, Coach!"

All of the students agreed to what he said, some just nodded their heads.

"Alright! Get down from the buses then let's all meet in front of the lobby so that you can get your assigned mini house."

One by one, the students get down from the buses and walks towards the said area where we all are going to gather.

I slowly wake up Taehyung from his slumber.

"Baby? Wake up. We are already here." I said with a soft voice.

"Five more minutes Koo ~" he whined and clings to my arms.

"But baby, if you will sleep more you won't see your uncle. I bet you want to greet him, right? And you can also continue to sleep inside our room."

He nodded his head and slowly opening his eyes, adjusting his eyesight from the light.

As soon as he agreed with me, we gathered our bags and went inside the area. We walked hand in hand, the rest of our friends are already in the area as we arrive there.

"Welcome to Vante Rest House. Hope you enjoy your stay."

A man in the mid-50s welcomed us all. Beside him was dressed in white Sunday dress but in the mid-40s.

"Uncle Jicheol!" I heard my boyfriend shout making the other students with us make way for him.

"My my! If it isn't our little TaeTae!" the old lady said.

"Auntie Jihyun! I miss you guys so much!" Taehyung said as he approaches the couple.

"You have grown so much TaeTae." Taehyung's uncle said while he hugs him.

"Thank you so much for letting us do our retreat here." He said.

"No problem dear. Just enjoy alright kids?" Jihyun, the wife said. Making the students laugh and some are not even listening.

"Mr. Cena and Ms. Ashley? Welcome to the rest house, hope you enjoy your stay here. You can also get the keys to your mini house in the reception area."

As Tae's uncle said those Mr. Cena announce to everyone that we can decide who we will stay with and that gives us the cue to proceed.

But, Tae's uncle called for him to stay in there making our stay too.

"TaeTae, how are you?" his uncle asked.

"I'm fine uncle. I'm healthy and happy." Taehyung answered him.

"That's good to hear dear. By the way who are these handsome and pretty people with you?" his auntie asked him.

Taehyung's POV

When we arrived at my uncle's rest house, I was so happy to see both of them still as healthy as ever.

They have given the cue that we can have the keys for the mini houses that we are going to live for the entire stay we have in here.