Chapter 9: Quality Time

Jungkook's POV

Morning came and I was awaken by the sound of my phone's notification.

I reached for it to look at the time, it was past nine o'clock then I turn it off. But I felt a weight across my stomach that is cuddling with me.

Soon I figure it is my angel looking beautiful as ever and for your information I am wearing a boxer while I let him wear my shirt last night.

A smile was automatically plastered in my face when I remembered what happened last night.

I felt him stirring from his sleep indicating that he will wake up soon.

I brush his brown hair with my fingers and I swear i heard him purr. My cute baby tiger, what have you done to me? I talk in my mind not wanting to wake him up yet.

Soon, he woke up. He brushed his eye with the back of his hand.

"Morning, Koo," he said and kissed my neck. By the way, his head is in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning, baby. Did you sleep well?" I asked him while hugging his waist and bringing him closer to me.

"Yes, Koo." He said. "Baby, we should get up now. Freshen up and I will cook breakfast for us," I told him while kissing the top of his head.

"Koo, let's cuddle more. Don't get up yet please?" He said while hugging me tightly and he move his head more closer to my neck.

"Is someone shy?" I teased him. I brought him near my face and I can see his red face.

"Koo, stop teasing me~" he said while hitting me softly. Showing his poutly lips that is pulling me to kiss it.

Well, I can't really resist my baby's pink, plump, yummy lips. So I did what I have to do, kiss those irresistable lovely pink lips.

Our simple kiss turned into a make out session making us moan in the kiss.

"Koo, let's get up now." He tried to stand up but whined after it.

"Ouch!"

"Baby, are you okay?!" I asked him immediately because I am very worried.

"My bum hurts and its your fault!" He said while pouting.

"Alright baby, I'm sorry. I will carry you and serve you today until forever," I said while chuckling.

I carried him to the bathroom and place him on top of the sink. I gave him a toothbrush and I did mine too. I went to the bath tab and prepared a warm bath for him.

When he finished brushing his teeth, I carried him and making him stand beside the bath tab and undressing him.

I guided him until he sits down in the tab. I gave him pain killers and water.

"Bub, I am going to the kitchen and cook breakfast for you okay?" I said and koss his forehead.

"Okay Kookie but please wear a t-shirt. I don't want anyone to see your body," he said while he looks down at the water.

I grabbed his chin and make him look at me.

"Of course baby, I will wear a shirt. Only you have the access to see my body." I said and kiss his lips. I left the bathroom leaving a blushing Taehyung inside.

I chuckled of how possessive my baby can be. Well, I can be possessive of him too. I wore a simple white shirt and sweetpants and headed towards the kitchen.

Taehyung's POV

When Kookie went out of the bathroom, I relaxed for awhile in the bath tab.

My bum hurts because of that horny bunny. But I didn't regret of what happened last night. In fact, I'm glad he is my first.