Chapter 3: The Talk

Taehyung's POV

After the long practice that we have, we finally finished and soon we will be able to rest. It's kinda tiring being the captain and also a student you know. But overall, it makes me happy doing this kind of things.

I and the rest of the gang are now heading towards the parking lot. Jimin thought that we should have a sleepover at my house even if we have classes tomorrow but only the 4 of us, Me, Chim, Jinnie, and Mimi.

Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Hoseok hyung already take us to my house and they left after they make sure we will be safe. They just love us so much.

While we are preparing for the things we need for this sleepover, Chim, Ami and Jinnie hyung asked me something.

"Tae, can we ask you something?" Ami said while looking at the others.

"Of course Mimi. You can ask me anything. What is it?" I said. "Well, we just want to know if any guy or girl caught your attention?" Jin hyung asked.

"You know as you got attracted with?" Jimin asked farther. I was thinking if I got attracted to someone but I was distracted by what Jin hyung said.

"Hey! You know that I am a hundred percent gay. Why would you ask if I am attracted to a girl." I said with a pout. Jin hyung walks towards me and gives a hug. "Sorry, Taebear. I forgot." Jin hyung chuckles while Jimin and Ami joins to hug me.

I just chuckled with their behavior but of course, I give them an answer to their question.

"To be honest guys, No one gets my attention yet. Well yeah, a lot of boys are flirting with me but it only stops there. No more, no less." I said assuring them. My best friends are really sweet.

"I will just get the popcorn and you guys continue about the topic okay?" Ami said while walking towards the kitchen.

Jimin's POV

After Taehyung answered our question, Ami gets the popcorn in the kitchen. Jin hyung sits comfortably in the bean bag and Taehyung goes to turn off the lights while we settled down and wait for Ami to come back and start the movie marathon.

While waiting for Ami. Jin hyung asked Taehyung.

"What about Jungkook, Tae? Don't you find him attractive?" Jin hyung asked. I nodded towards Taehyung in agreeing with hyung's question.

"Well, yeah he is attractive and all but I didn't really see him for a long period of time due to practice plus we won't even see each other around the campus," Taehyung said.

"Maybe you will see him tomorrow Taebear. If you get a chance, talk to him." I said and leans my head towards his shoulder. Don't worry we are all bottoms here.

After a minute or two, Ami returned from the kitchen and we started the movie. Jin hyung is practically laughing his ass out while watching the movie and Ami is tearing up from laughing too much. Taehyung seems to be in deep thoughts.

Some moments, I received a message from my boyfriend, Yoongi.

(Left, Italic - Yoongi
Right, Bold with Italics - Jimin)

My Meow Meow ❣

Hey, babe. How is the sleepover with Taehyung, Jin, and Ami?

It's okay babe. Actually its fun and I miss this bonding between me and them. :)

I'm glad you're enjoying your time with them. Be careful okay? Message me if something bad happens. I love you, Chim.

Ok, We will Yoonie. Thank you. Take care also. I love you too 💕

With that, I feel contented with my boyfriend. I love him so much even if he's always sleeping. He still finds time to spend with me.

I am now concentrating on watching the movie, and laugh with some of the scenes. Jin hyung now laughing so much with his windshield laugh while Ami is totally red like a tomato because of too much laughing. While Tae is still in deep thoughts.

"Hey Tae, what's wrong?" I ask him with concern and I held his hands. He looked at me.

"Nothing Chim." He said and smiled at me. "You were spacing out. Aren't you enjoying the movie?" I asked him still concerned.

"No Chim, I am enjoying the movie. I also enjoyed your presence here with me. You know I missed this bonding we have." He smiled but his smile is not genuine and I can see sadness through his eyes.

I hugged him. Jin hyung and Ami notices and joined the hug.

Jin's POV

While I was laughing too much because of the movie, I noticed ChimChim hugging Taehyung. So, I nudge Ami's arm and pointed towards them.

"Hey, why aren't we invited to the hug?" Ami said cutely with a pout and acting angry towards the two.

"Yah! Why didn't you let us join?!" I told them and joined Ami's acting.

"Oh Jinnie hyung, we are sorry. Come here, you guys." Jimin said and hugged both me and Ami. "You know we won't forget about you two. You are our best friends too." Taehyung said. Well, this kid is always sweet and caring towards others.

We are still hugging each other when. Taehyung said what they were talking about.

"Chim Chim was just checking at me if I was okay hyung. He thought that I wasn't enjoying the movie but I was just thinking of something but don't worry I'm okay." Taehyung said and smiled sweetly towards us.

"Taebear, you know you can always run and talk to us if you have any problems right?" I said to him assuring him that he will always have someone to care for him.

"Yeah, Tae. We will always be here for you. You can talk to us. Okay?" Ami said hugging Tae and Jimin.

"Alright, guys. Let's focus now on the movie." Jimin said to his friends.

"Hey, guys?" Taehyung quickly asked his best friends. "Yes, Taebear?" Jin asked.

"Thank you. I really appreciate having friends like you to support me." Taehyung said sincerely to us.

"You are always welcome Tae," Ami said while Taehyung smiled to them. Jimin and I hugged the two.

We cuddled in the living room and continue watching the movie. Spending this kind of quality with them just strengthens our bond together. In this way, I can also talk to them and know if they have a problem.

Hope there won't be any problem that they can't solve.

3rd person's POV

Its almost twelve midnight. The four best friends have the best night spending it with each other.

Jimin and Ami already fall asleep on the floor, Jin falls asleep too but he is sleeping on the couch. Taehyung is the last one and still awake. He got up and turn off the tv and he went to sleep. Thanking God for the quality time he spent with his friends.

---
Hi. How is this chapter? I know it's boring and ugly. Sorry, I really tried writing it beautifully but still turned out to be an ugly chapter. I hope you will still support this story, I promise I will try even harder. Thank you.

Love, K ❣