Chapter 19: As One (M)

Warning 18+!!!!

Matured Content up ahead!!! 

For those who love to read smut, you may proceed. If not you may continue to the next chapter. Enjoy ~ *wink*

It might not be a good smut but I tried :)

- - - - - - - - - 

Jungkook's POV

After the talk we had with Tae's uncle and auntie, we make our way to the mini house. When we reach the place, it was not a mini house. It was like a normal house but stands out among the rest, just like how my Taehyung stands out from everyone.

When we entered, it made our mouths open wide. It was a beautiful place where you can relax and away from school works and all.

"Since we all had our assigned rooms, let's have some rest guys. Don't worry if you want to have sex, the rooms are soundproof." He said while giving his best friends a playful wink.

My Taehyung! Playful as ever, god why are you so adorable and hot at the same time!

"Koo! What are you thinking? Let's go to our room so we can get enough rest before the activities start later." I heard my lover said.

"Nothing babe. Just thinking of the chance to hear your beautiful yet sinful moans against my ears since the rooms are soundproof." I playfully said with a smirk plastered in my face making him get flustered.

"Oh shut up Koo! You horny bunny!" he said walking faster towards our room leaving me behind while laughing at his red flustered face.

I immediately run after him and put my arm around his waist making him squeal a little bit.

"Don't worry baby. I won't force you to make love to me. I will only do it if you will give permission to me." I said as I kissed his nape.

With that we arrived at our door. He takes out the key to the room and opened it. The interior design in our room amazes me, it has a soothing feeling that feels like home just like how I felt when we arrived in front of this house, especially when we entered the front door.

"Koo, you know I love you too much right? I'm sorry if I offended you with my words a while ago."

"It's okay baby and you never offended me. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable with my words a while ago. I just couldn't control myself when I'm around you baby. I don't want you to think that I am with you just because of your body. I truly love you baby. I love you because of what you truly are. Your kind, bubbly, sassy, cute, lovable, and most especially you always have it in you to find positivity in everything. You make me fall for you, even more, each and every day my love. Your appearance is just a bonus for my baby. Understand?" I said lovingly to him and cupped his face while I brushed my thumb to his cheek.

"Thank you Koo for loving me that much. I love you too so much because you love me, care for me and you always make me feel like I am your most valuable thing. I love you and thank you for protecting me always Kookie." He said making me feel a lot of flying insects inside of my stomach.

"I will always protect and love you baby, and yes you are my most treasured because you made me feel what real love is," I said as I kissed his forehead then to his nose then to his lips.

Taehyung's POV

"... yes you are my most treasured because you made me feel what real love is." Kookie said as he proceeds in kissing my forehead down to my nose then to my lips.