Chapter 31: Nothing like you

Third Person's POV

The day has come for the teams to compete.

The event will happen later in the evening. As they are waiting for the time, they couldn't help it but to feel nervous.

Jungkook went up to his lover just to have his good luck charm with him.

"Baby!"

"Kookie! I know you are a great athlete and there is nothing that you can't do but do your best. I will be at the side cheering for you! Be careful okay?" Taehyung said as he kissed his lover's lips.

When they detached their lips from each other, Jungkook smiled knowing this gorgeous angel is his.

"Of course baby. I will do my best knowing you will be there with me, I love you angel!" Jungkook said and hugged his lover.

"I love you too, Koo!"

After the sweet moment, Jungkook said his goodbye and walks away. He returned to their locker room.

While he was about to reached theplace, he noticed someone leaning near the pole.

"I see you have a great time with Taehyung," the man said.

Jungkook rolling his tongue in the inside of his cheek.

"Of course I hace a great time with MY boyfriend, Park!"

Jungkook was quite annoyed with this person.

"Chill dude! You know your happiness might end so soon," Bogum said smirking seeing Jungkook's angry and annoyed face displayed in front of him.

"What do you mean?!" Jungkook was now beyond angry with this person.

"Well you see, I have made somethings that can damage Taehyung's life but maybe as a good boyfriend that you are, you might want to save your little bitch from this humiliation," Bogum said smirking.

"Why would I listen to you?! You can't destroy MY Taehyung," Jungkook said angrily.

"You might want tothink about it then," Bogum's smirk grew bigger.

"You might want to listen to my conditions or little TaeTae might suffer humiliation," Bogum said again.

By this time, Jungkook don't know what to do. He only wants his Taehyung to be out of danger and be happy.

"What will you do if I won't do what you said?" Jungkook said.

"I will send this edited voice record to everyone in the campus as well to those people who knows Taehyung and send an edited picture and video of him having sex with someone who isn't you," Bogum said proudly.

"You are a psycho!" Jungkook said angrily, his fist are clenching tightly turning pale.

"You only have until your game, Jeon. After that you have to kiss Eunhee in the field in front of everybody especially in front of Taehyungie! Might as well do this until then or else I will leak the edited voice record, pictures and video, now it's your choice Jeon. Save your little slut or not," Bogum walks away smirking, knowing Jungkook will do anything just to save his beloved.

Jungkook is now feeling devastated whether he will hurt hisonly love or not.

He don't want to hurt his Taehyung but if it's the only way to save him then he will do it.

Knowing he might lost his only love after this he will take the risk for him to be happy.

Jungkook's POV

After what Bogum said, I mademy decision.

I went back to my Taehyung knowing this might be the last time I can spend it with him.