Chapter 15: Forgiveness?

3rd Person’s POV

After Taehyung walked out, Jungkook felt guilty. He thought of what his lover said but you can’t blame him. He always wanted to be the best but he couldn’t do it in their game.

He ask forgiveness to his teammates, eventually, they forgive him because he was a victim of the accident.

Jungkook immediately runs after Taehyung not paying attention to injured foot, he saw him not so far away from him.

“Tae! Baby! Wait for me!”

He saw Taehyung stop on his tracks but didn’t turn back at him. He starts to run again to his lover but he heard a sobbing sound.

“Tae? Love? Talk to me? Please?”

He immediately ask his precious lover and give him a back hug. Now he can say that it is very painful to hear your love ones cry and behind those cries are because of you.

“Baby? I’m sorry. I just felt that way towards my team. I was supposed to be with them till the end but I ended up being injured. I know you always reminded me on how useful I am and all. I’m sorry, love. I promise I won’t look down on myself ever again.”

Jungkook will always listen to what his baby’s words, but there will always be a self-doubt in him and he only need his Taehyung for him to believe in his self.

“Koo, I know you want to be in every victory the team will achieve. But sometimes luck isn’t in our side. There will be times we can only express our support by standing beside them even if you can’t play along with them because I know they want to feel your presence knowing that their captain, the one that will always believe in his team, the one who will always support them even if he got hurt or injured. Even if you didn’t play until the end Koo, your teammates still acknowledge you as their captain, friend and a brother. They already know that you will support and do your best to help them win. You even help me with my life Koo. You brighten my life the moment you entered mine. Please Koo, don’t you ever say that you are useless. It hurts me knowing that you think like that of yourself and I can’t even help you to ease what you felt.”

Taehyung was crying in saying those words to his lover. He don’t want him to look down of his self. He only want what’s best for him because he deserves everything in this world.
It broke Jungkook’s heart knowing that he hurt his lover in thinking of being useless.

“Tae baby, please don’t cry. I promise I won’t look down to myself   anymore. It hurts me seeing you cry and I am the reason behind it. I love you too much baby. Thank you for always having my back and make me realize things in my life.”

Jungkook kissed his baby to let him know how sorry and how much he loves him. Taehyung kisses back with the same intensity. He then puts his arms around Jungkook’s neck while Jungkook put his hands in his lover’s small and sexy waist that he love so much.

Jungkook’s POV

After the makeup kiss that we have, I brought him to a café nearby because I know he is hungry.

I was looking at the beauty in front of me until I heard him say something.

“Koo, do your knee hurts? I’m sorry you have to run after me especially now that you are injured.”

“Baby, it’s okay. I will always run after you, injured or not. It’s not that bad and it was worth running for.”

With that I kissed his forehead, because you now a kiss in a forehead shows how much you respect and love your partner.

“I’m so lucky to have you Kookie. I love you so much. I will always be hear by your side ready to talk with you and listen in everything, okay?”

“I love you too so much baby.”

I kissed him again letting him know and feel what my response to what he said is. I really am a lucky guy to have him as my boyfriend.

After the talk we have, we spent a little time in the café. We talked about the things that we have to sort out and clear every misunderstanding.

Taehyung is back to being his bubbly self again and I couldn't be happier seeing my lover happy again.

"Kookie, do we still have the tradition we have everytime our school's football team won every match?"

"Yes baby but it was revised to something else."

"What? It was revised? Why wasn't I informed about it?" He pouted that made me coo at his cuteness.

"Baby, don't worry. Maybe they will inform you later baby after all you are the capatain of the cheer team baby. My cheerleader."

I saw him blushing from what I have said. Aigooo! How cute! How can he be so cute? My heart can't handle it! Ghaaad!

"Kookie, what was revised from the tradition?" He asked me innocently.

"Before, we will have a retreat for 2 days after every game but now, we will just have it after the 2 games that we won for 4 days."

"Wow! The school really approves to that? I can't wait for the retreat, Koo."

I can really hear the excitement from his voice.

"Me too baby."

We continued having fun with each other especially having each other's presence.

Talking about nonsense, making each other laugh, just being a normal couple like any other.

--------------------

Sometime after, we went home but not without buying some snacks to eat later, I know he wants to spend time with me at my house.

Taehyung walks ahead of me and hear I am, admiring how beautiful my baby is walking. Ghaaaaaaaaaad! I’m so whipped. But I can’t help it. I really do love him so much.

I’m never letting you go baby. Nothing can separates the two of us. I will fight for the both of us, for our relationship. I promise you that.

- - -
Hello! Here is a new update for you.I'm really sorry for not updating as soon as possible. I was a little bit busy with my requirements for my college. Also busy of taking good care of my new puppy. But I would still like to thank those who are still reading my story.

I hope you won't get bored with this new update.

Thank you again!

Love, K 🍂