Chapter 37: I still love YOU

^^ Play the music above until the chapter ends for better reading. You will love it! Enjoy ~

3rd Person's POV

Seven have passed since the accident and all of the students are getting better, except the two of course.

Jungkook was still not giving signs of waking up and Taehyung? Well, he is a bit traumatized from what happened with Bogum. 

To say that he never felt so disgusted about himself was an understatement, he wanted to kill and end his own life yesterday.

He couldn't stand the chance knowing Bogum managed to kiss him against his will. The good thing is his friends are there to comfort him and stop him from ending his life.

Now Taehyung was reading a book in his hospital bed while Jin and Jimin are sitting in a chair watching TV. Oh, before I forgot, Jimin and Yoongi already told the others what they read about the letter and they forgive Jungkook for it. Just disappointed about his actions but all good.

While Taehyung was enjoying his book, the door suddenly opened revealing a panting Ami.

"Jungkook woke up!" she said.

Now, Taehyung froze in his bed. Negative thoughts slowly walk through his head. 

What if Jungkook will reject me? What if he will leave me? What if ... he will never accept me again?

Those are what is inside his head now, slowly shaking from fear.

Jin notice and he immediately hug him, comforting him.

"Tae, you okay?" Jimin asked.

"Y-yeah, just a bit scared," he replied.

"Don't worry Tae. Jungkook won't leave you if he does we'll beat the shit out of him," Ami replied gaining her composure back.

"Tae, if you don't want to see him for now, you can stay here. I will stay with you until you calm down," Jin said.

Taehyung nods to his idea.

"Y-yes, please. I'm not ready to face him yet, not with what happened a few days ago," Taehyung said lowering his head.

Jimin and Ami noticed that he was about to cry again so they went to him and hug him too. They understand that he was not ready yet to face Jungkook, so they bid their goodbye and went to his room.

Jungkook's POV

"... Hobi, do you think he will be alright?" 

"Yeah, I think so. He will be alright, we will be here for him, baby. Don't worry," Hoseok Hyung said.

I was thinking about what were they talking about. Are they talking about me? I tried my best to wake up and gain my consciousness back. 

Slowly but surely, I manage to move my fingers.

"Oh my god! Hobi, Jungkook's fingers just move!" Ami informed his boyfriend and the others.

I slowly opened my eyes, squinting a bit to adjust from the lights.

Damn! Where am I?

I was about to sit straight but my body felt a bit weak.

"Easy there, Kook," Yoongi said.

"W-what h-happened?" I said dryly.

Namjoon hyung gave me a glass of water and I drank it.