Chapter 8: Special Night (M)

Warning!! Matured content up ahead!!

Those people who don't want to read this may skip it. Those who likes to read it enjoy!!

- - - - - - - - - -

Jungkook's POV

As we went to a drive thru, I ordered Taehyung his favorite food, burgers and ice cream. He enjoyed eating them as we drive home.

After a fifteen minute drive, we arrived at my house as per wish of my princess to go to.

I parked my car in the garage and turn around to him but he was sleeping.

"Hey bub. We are here." I said softly and slightly swaying him. He woke up slowly.

"We already here Koo? Sorry *Yawns* I slept through out the ride." He said while rubbing his eye by the back of his hand. I instantly cooed inside my head. He is way too cute for me to handle, I mentally said to my self.

"Come here love, I'll carry you." I told him while I'm opening his side of the car.

"Thank you Koo. I love you." He said giving me a peck in my lips. He was going to retract his but I grab his nape and deepen the kiss. It turns out into a hot make out session.

As the kiss went deeper, I tap his thigh signaling him to jump. I held him tightly and carefully as if he was a glass that could break any second.

I opened the door and walk towards the bedroom. I closed it using my foot and went inseide the bedroom together with him.

I slowly leaned Taehyung to the wall still kissing him.

I started to lick his lower lip but he didn't open it. So I grip and massage his ass and heard a sinful moan escape from his mouth.

"K-koo, please." He said between the kisses. "What do you want baby?" I said while kissing his lips down to his neck making hickeys all over his tan smooth skin.

"M-make ahh l-love to me-e koo," he said in between his moans. "Are you sure, baby?" I asked him just to make sure.

What Taehyung said make me lose my self-control.

"Y-yes daddy, please. Make me forget about my name, make me scream loud. I want to feel you inside me daddy," Taehyung said making me wants to enter him right there and then but I don't to hurt him.

I know this is his first time. I want to make it memorable and magical, not hurting him.

I went to the bed still kissing his lips until his neck creating more hickies.

"Yes baby boy. I will but I will prep ypu first okay?" I said and kissed his lips again.

Taehyung's looking beautiful as ever. His lips are swollen, hair is going every direction and hickeys all over his tan skin.

I quickly slip his skirt down to his ankle and held the hem of his crop top dragging it until his head.

What he wore turns me on more. He wears red lace panty making me feel aroused.

I went back to his lips and kiss him there down to his neck, to his stomach leaving red and purple hickies all over him until I reached his hips.

I slowly bit the end of his panty and look up to him making an eye contact with him. His eyes never leaving mine and I could see lust but more love in his eyes.

He's moaning a little bit because of the actions I make. (Wtf am I writing)

"Baby, I will enter a finger first okay? It will hurt a little." I stand up and get a lube.