Chapter 2: Love, Love, Love

3rd Person's POV

The football team just finished practicing. Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok are sitting in the grassy field waiting for their boyfriends, girlfriend, and friends to come over to them.

While Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok are busy talking to each other about some stuff. Jungkook is busy looking at his precious angel finishing their routine. Jungkook thinks he is still beautiful even though he's sweating a lot. Jungkook's deep thinking was interrupted due to what Namjoon said.

"Hey, Kook. Stop daydreaming and eye fucking our baby cousin." Namjoon said teasing the young boy. Hoseok just wiggled his eyebrows teasing Jungkook. While Yoongi is grinning at him.

"Stop it guys. I am not eyeing fucking him. I'm just admiring his beauty." Jungkook said dreamily while looking at his angel.

"Why don't you just go to Tae and talk to him," Hoseok suggested. "I don't know. I don't have the guts to talk to him plus we never really talk to each other that much you know." Jungkook said with a little hint of sadness in his voice.

Soon the cheering team finishes their routines and practices. Jin, Jimin, and Ami run towards their boyfriends and hugs them. By the way, they already finished changing into their comfortable clothes.

"Hi babe, how was practice?" Namjoon asked Jin while hugging his waist. "It was tiring but fun as usual. Tae is really great at keeping the team stress free." Jin said.

"By the way, where is Taehyung?" Yoongi asked. "Oh, he's just changing in the locker room. He might be out any minute now." Jimin answered his boyfriend's question. Yoongi just nuzzled his face towards his boyfriend's neck while hugging him from behind.

"You know guys, I just notice an hour ago. Taehyung isn't comfortable with those creeps I mean some football players looking at him disgustingly." Ami said to the rest of the gang.

"Yeah, he is disgusted by the way they look at him. But the good thing is they aren't doing anything bad towards our Taebaby." Jin said.

"Don't worry guys, we are here to protect him. Me, Namjoon, Yoongi hyung, and Jungkook will protect him from those assholes." Hoseok said but earned a smack from his girlfriend.

"Baby!!! What did I tell you about cursing when I am here?!" Ami said angrily towards his boyfriend. "I'm sorry baby!" Hoseok said kissing his girlfriend's face.

"Ahm, hey guys! I'm still here you know. Don't act all lovey-dovey towards your partners. THERE IS A SINGLE PERSON HERE!!!" Jungkook said to his friends.

Jin look at him, well technically glaring at him. Jungkook regrets yelling at them. But this just makes their squad's bond stronger.

"Why did you yell young man?" Jin said calmly. This makes Jungkook fear for his life. Jungkook thought that calm Jin while talking just gives him two options. One he is just really calm and two, you did something wrong. But in his case, he did something wrong and that is yelling. Poor bunny, he is now fearing for his life.

"Sorry hyung." Jungkook said towards Jin and he just nods forgiving what Jungkook did. "But seriously though, Jungkook you should talk to Tae," Jin said.

"Yeah Kook, you should take a step towards him," Namjoon said while the others are just nodding for supporting Namjoon's idea.

"Why would he talk to me? He probably thinks that I am a fuck boy you know." Jungkook said getting hurt by thinking Taehyung doesn't want to talk to him and looking at the ground.

He remained in his place while looking at his couple friends all being sweet to each other. He just smiled towards them and wished to have someone and experienced being like that. Well, he never really have an experience like that because he will just fuck those girls or boys and leave them.

While Yoongi is hugging his boyfriend, Jimin said, "Kook, just go and speak to him! You never know he might also have feelings for you."

"Kook, don't be such a pussy and act like a girl. I thought you are a top? So get a grip and talk to him." Hoseok said while teasing him but also hugging his girlfriend.

"Yeah Kook, don't be a pussy. Don't worry. Me and Yoongi hyung won't kill you if you will date our baby cousin." Namjoon said assuring Jungkook.

"Yeah, Kook. We will just kill you if you hurt him. That's all." Yoongi said earning a smack in the head from his boyfriend.

"Kook, don't worry no one will kill you if you date Taehyung. You have his best friends' word." Jimin said while Jin and Ami nod for confirmation of what Jimin said.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. It's just easy for me to walk and talk to anybody else and fuck them but when it comes to Taehyung I don't know what to do." Jungkook said.

"Hey Kook, it's not that easy to go and talk to someone then afterward fuck them and declare them as your boyfriend." Jin gives this as advice to Jungkook.

"I know hyung. Taehyung deserves to be treated more than anything." Jungkook said and the rest approves of his statement. The rest of them knew that Taehyung is in good hands if Jungkook and he will be in a relationship even though Jungkook might be a little bit of a fuck boy.

"Don't worry Kook, we will talk to Taehyung and maybe something will happen from that," Ami said and smiled to Jungkook giving him a signal that they will help him.

"Thank you, Ami. Well guys, I better get going. I still have something to do. See you, tomorrow guys." Jungkook said. The submissive ones say their goodbyes and the dominant ones give him a manly hug before he walks towards the parking lot and drives his car towards his home.

Soon, Taehyung joined his friends.

"What took you so long Tae?" Namjoon asked him worriedly. Call him overprotective but he just doesn't want anything bad to happen, especially to his loved ones.

"Sorry hyung. I just put some of my things in my locker and I thought I forgot my phone somewhere in the locker room and I was searching for it." Taehyung said apologetically for making his cousins and friends worried about him.

"It's okay Tae, just be careful okay?" Yoongi said. The rest of them smiled at Tae knowing nothing bad happened to him.

"Alright guys, let's go?" Taehyung said and they started to go to the parking lot and go home.

---
Hi. This might be too short but I was running out of ideas for this chapter and I was planning to make this book a little bit longer and has a lot of chapters. Hope you like it.

Love, K ❣