Chapter 34: Doomed

3rd Person's POV

Jungkook isn't doing well in his practice ever since he hurt Taehyung. Got scolded by their coach a couple but coach Cena being the best coach that he is, let Jungkook rest for a while.

Jungkook took the advice but he still feels so guilty and hurt from what he did. He really regrets it but he just wants to keep his lover safe from humiliation.

He wakes up having a very heavy heart, he doesn't feel good all of a sudden. But he has to get up and get ready.

It's already Saturday and their third game for this season, he has to improve his game from his practice but how could he concentrate when all that is inside of his head is Taehyung and how to explain everything to him.

With a heavy feeling, he stands up, took a bath, and dress himself dragging his self to school.

Later on, he arrived at school. He saw Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok near the gates.

"Hey, Kook. Did you sleep?" Hoseok asks.

"Yeah. Just a little actually," he said weakly.

"Kook, I think you should just take a rest and might as well not participate in today's game. Think about your health Kook," Namjoon said.

"Thanks, hyungs but I can't and I want to help the team win today's game," he said.

His sight gets a little blurry but he just shakes his head thinking it will go away in the meantime.

"Alright! Let's go to the field and get ready but when you feel it gets worst tell us Kook or just rest, understood?" Yoongi said. 

"Yes Hyung, I will," he replied.

The four of them walk to the field and enters the locker room, preparing their uniforms and gears.

Jungkook was left inside the locker room since his hyungs went to their lovers. He just sighed feeling so lonely.

He just continues getting ready for the game.

Taehyung's POV

Today's the third game. The past few days are really hard for me. I am not that fond of not having Jungkook beside me but I shouldn't really on him more. Maybe he truly loves her now, but there is still a part of me that is hoping that he still loves me.

I am now on the school grounds waiting for the others when I saw Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok from a distance. While another man is approaching them.

I squinted my eyes a little bit so that I could see who it is, but my heart tugs from the sight. It was Jungkook looking as dead as ever. 

It looks like he didn't sleep well. He only sleeps well when he is sleeping beside me. It hurts my heart seeing him like that but what can I do? There might be no more chance for us to get back together.

I sighed from my thoughts. I really do miss him so much but I am still hurt from what happened.

As I sulk more, I heard some calls me from behind so I turned around. 

"Tae!"

I found Jimin, Jin, and Ami running towards my direction as the other cheerleaders are behind them too.

"Oh, hey! You are already here. Ready to go? Let's get ready for the game later," I said as I adjusted my duffle bag in my shoulder.

Boy! This bag is heavy as I thought! Before, Jungkook is always the one who is carrying both of our bags. But now I got to do it on my own. hay!