Chapter 36: Drama

Warning!!

Almost raped scene up ahead! Read at your own risk! I already warned you!

Enjoy ~

- - 

3rd Person's POV

Two days passed since Taehyung knows the truth. He cried himself knowing behind the reason why Jungkook did that. 

But, until today, Jungkook still did not wake up yet. 

From time to time, Taehyung visits Jungkook's room and sometimes takes care of him too. He always talks to him. 

Telling him about his day and after some more hours of taking care of Jungkook, his friends would come and get him so that he could rest. 

Their friends would take turns in taking care of the two of them making him feel so grateful for having such good friends.

Now, Taehyung just got back to his room after spending the whole day at Jungkook's room. 

He was busy reading a book since he was waiting for Jimin and Ami to come back.

He heard a knock on the door and said come in. He thought it was them already.

"Minnie. Mimi. What took you guys so long?" he said not giving a glance to who just entered the room. 

Still reading the book Namjoon gave him to ease his boredom.

"You know I'm kinda hungry right now did you --" he stop talking as he glances up and saw who it was.

"What are you doing here?!" He said as he puts the book down, anger slowly builds up inside of him.

"Tae, I heard what happened at school. I'm just here to visit you," Bogum said.

"Oh, really?!" Taehyung said.

Bogum smiled at him handing the bouquet.

"You still have the guts to show yourself?!" Taehyung said as he throws the flowers on the ground.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Bogum said.

"You think I didn't know what you did!"

Bogum just stands there looking at Taehyung, he thought Taehyung wouldn't know. For years, he kept his feelings inside until now.

"I didn't do anything Tae," he said as if he was the most innocent human being that ever existed.

"You tricked Jungkook, my lover, to hurt ME! I THOUGHT YOU ARE MY FRIEND HYUNG!" Taehyung said as anger takes over him.

"FRIEND?! ALL THESE YEARS, AM I JUST A FRIEND TO YOU?! I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG! EVER SINCE THE DAY I MEET YOU WHEN WE WERE STILL KIDS! I LOVE YOU AND I AM WILLING TO DO ANY MEANS TO HAVE YOU! IF HURTING YOU WILL BE THE WAY, THEN SO BE IT! YOU ARE MINE SINCE THE BEGINNING! YOU SHOULD'VE CHOOSE ME AND NOT THAT PATHETIC LITTLE USELESS -- "

Bogum did not finish what he was about to keep calling Jungkook with names. Taehyung slapped him hard, pouring all of his anger on it.

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL ME YOURS BECAUSE I WAS NEVER YOURS! YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL JUNGKOOK WITH THOSE NAMES! I WILL NEVER CHOOSE YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LOVE YOU! I ONLY LOVE JUNGKOOK AND NO ONE ELSE!" Taehyung shouts back hoping it will go through Bogum's thick skull.

"But Tae I --" 

"Get out," Taehyung said but Bogum wasn't doing it.

"I SAID GET OUT!"