Chapter 27: My Love

Third Person's POV

Jungkook didn't have to think twice as he sprinted quickly towards the nurse clinic.

He was so worried about his lover although he wasn't hurt that much, probably he was just shaken a little bit.

As he remembered the scene, it thugs something in his heart that keeps on hurting it.

He doesn't want Taehyung to get hurt, not now not ever.

As Jungkook was waiting outside the clinic, he received a text message coming from one of his friends.

(Bold italics -  Yoongi
Normal italics - Jungkook)

Grandpa Hyung 👴

Kook? Where are you? The guys were worried since you left the practice and didn't returned yet.

Hyung, I'm outside in the clinic.

Clinic? What happened?! Are you hurt?!

I'm fine hyung. An accident happened and Taehyung lost consciousness.

Oh! Jimin just told us right now. We will be there in five. Taehyung will be alright Kook.

Alright hyung. Sorry for interrupting the practice.

Don't worry kook, the boys understands and we asked coach for a break and talk to him about it, he understands. The team is still practicing though, they want to make you proud.

I'm glad they are also responsible enough and continue to practice. Thanks for understanding hyung.

Don't mention it kid. Taehyung is also an important person to me besides Jimin and my parents. I may not show it a lot to you guys but all of our friends are close to me and I don't want anything bad happen to you.

Awhhhh! It'sso sweet of you hyung! I can't believe the Mighty Min Yoongi can be this sweet!

Shut it kid! Anyways, we are almost there. See you

Haha yeah yeah. I'll see you guys when you get here.

Jungkook puts his phone back inside his pocket and wait for the nurse's news.

As Jungkook was pacing back and fort in front of the door, the nurse went outside.

"Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook immediately looks at where the voice is coming from.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Kim is alright. Although he lost consciousness due to the events happening since he didn't expect it coming. You can say it was due to nervousness. But all in all, he is good. He is still sleeping," the nurse finished saying.

"Can I go see him?" He asked.

The nurse was about to answer when six students are running towards them.

"Kook! Where is Taehyung?" Namjoon asked.

"He is alright guys. Thank goodness I caught him on time," Jungkook said.