Epilogue 🤍

Taehyung's POV

Three years already passed since Jungkookie and I met each other.

Those moments are the happiest memory that I have. My friends and I still have a solid bond with each other.

Two years passed since everyone graduated from college.

Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung got married after a year and adopted a cute baby boy right after. They named him Seokjoon. Jin Hyung now has his own restaurant and very famous while Namjoon Hyung took over his father's company as a CEO.

Hoseok and Ami are stronger than ever. They got married nine months after our graduation day. Now, Ami is pregnant with their first baby. You may be wondering why it took three years for both of them decided to have a baby. Well, they said they want to enjoy being husband and wife first before having cute babies wandering around the house. Hoseok also took over his father's company while Ami is a famous fashion designer.

Yoongi and Jimin? They are now engaged! Yoongi also took over his father's position in their company and also a famous producer. Jimin is now a famous model along with me. They adopted their first baby boy a year ago and named him Yoomin.

Jungkook and I? Well ...

"Baby? What are you doing outside? You might catch a cold!"

I turned around as soon as I heard my husband's sweet deep voice.

That's right! Jungkook and I just got married today.

"It's okay Kookie. I just want to see what a beautiful view we have outside," I said as I cling to him while he side hugs me.

"What were you thinking love?" He said and kissed the temple of my head and hugs me tightly enough.

I wrapped my arms around him too.

"You know, I was so shy to talk to you back then. I was thinking you wouldn't like someone like me, heck, I wouldn't think you would love me now," I said and turn my head to face him.

"But now, I am grateful that we bumped into each other that day," I said as I smiled at him lovingly.

"Yeah, I am so glad we bumped into each other that day. Also, I got the courage to talk to you. Our friends even encouraged me to talk to you but being the shy boy --"

I cut him while I giggled.

"Shy boy? Yeah right!" I chuckled remembering what was his status before.

I saw him raising his eyebrow.

"Now you're laughing at me."

I stopped laughing when I heard his dangerous deep voice.

"I'm sorry Kookie! It's just that rumors were spreading before on the campus that you are a playboy. Not a shy boy," I said giggling a bit.

"Well, yeah, but I changed when I first saw you baby. But I only flirt with them before, now I am faithful to the most beautiful person in the world," he said and kissed me.

I kissed him back passionately. Our kissed turned into a heated make out session leading us to our next activity as a married couple.

*After 12 hours*

I woke up from my deep slumber as I felt something behind me. I adjusted my eyesight because of the light. I was so tired from last night's event. This muscle bunny didn't go easy on my poor cute bum.