Chapter 30: Problematic

Third Person's POV

A day left until their tournament.

Both football and cheer teams are practicing very hard.

The two team captains are very eager to win that trophy, take it home and make the school proud.

Taehyung and Jungkook don't have enough time anymore to spend with each other, they only see one another in the morning when they go to school together. Both are focusing on guiding the team to win for tomorrow's tournament.

Taehyung misses his lover so much. He even whined to his best friends while they were having a break from their practice. 

"I miss Jungkookieee soooooooo much!" 

"Oh my god! Tae stop!" one of the girls in his team said. 

Taehyung is very close to all of the members of the cheer team since he takes good care of them all. If you miss one of them, they will come after you so you better stop with your evil plans but we know there is someone who doesn't mind about this and still pursues their plans.

"Why don't you go to him and give him water or a towel and wipe his sweat away?" Minzy said.

"Yeah Taebear, why don't you do that? It will lessen your problem," Jin said as he took a sip from his drink.

"But I don't want to be a nuisance to him, they are practicing for a big game and I know he wants to focus on practicing with the team," Taehyung said as he pulls his legs towards his chest and puts his chin on top of his knees.

"Tae, you know how much Jungkook loves you so much. He would prioritize you than his practice and besides he already knows what to do and the others are there to guide the team remember?" Ami said.

"Yeah Tae! You better go and maybe it can help him too," Jimin said taking a bite from Jin's burger.

But, Jin caught him eating his burger.

"YAH! WHY WOULD YOU BITE ON MY BURGER!" Jin said as he tried to take it away from Jimin.

"Hyung just one small bite please?" Jimin said giving his hyung the cutest puppy eyes he can give.

Eventually, Jin gave in. He couldn't handle his best friend's cuteness.

"Alright! I'll go, I want to surprise him though," Taehyung said as he stands up and grabs his towel and water bottle.

He can hear words like "You got this Tae" and "Good luck Taebear" from his friends.

He continued his way walking towards the field where the football team are practicing but first he stop by and buy some food for his boyfriend and friends.

After buying the food, he grabs them l and walks away. When he was about to enter he saw Yeugyeom and was about to enter the field.

"Yugyeom!" He calls into him.

"Oh? Hey Tae!" Yugyeom said.

"Are you going back to the field?" he asked.

"Yes? Are going to see Jeon?" Yugyeom asked as he notice he was carrying a to of things.

"Yeah, I just want to know if he already ate and I miss him very much." Taehyung said truthfully.

"Alright! Come on, let me help you carry those food then," Yugyeom offered.

Both of them entered the field and walks towards the other team members who are resting before continuing their practice.

Taehyung's POV