Chapter 11: Disaster

3rd Person's POV

Both Cheerleaders and Football players are having their practice.

Jungkook and the rest of his team are having laps around the field. Some of the students, girls or boys, would go to the field just to look at how the football players flex their muscles while they are having their practice.

They would constantly squeal when the football captain look at their side and winked.

Little did they know, it was directed towards the cheerleader captain. Jungkook would constantly take glances towards his baby.

Taehyung would catch Jungkook looking at him and then wink. This would get him blush from the action of his boyfriend.

When Taehyung heard the squealing from the students watching the practices, this made him angry and jealous.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Jin asked him getting a chip from his snack.

"You look like you needed to kill someone," Ami added.

"Its just that! Arghhh! I hate those fangirls screaming and blushing towards my boyfriend!" Taehyung let out an angry tone.

Jimin and the rest of the girls chuckled at him. They just find him cute when his angry.

At this time  the cheering team already finish their practice. The four bestfriends are sitting in the green bench near the field where the football team is practicing.

After some rounds of doing laps around the field and doing some football moves, the footballers finished their practice.

Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok went to their lovers who are waiting for them.

"Babygirl! I miss you!" Hoseok runs towards Ami and kissed her lips.

"I miss you too Hobi!" Ami said and hugs him.

"Hey, Joonie! How was practice?" Jin approaches his boyfriend with a towel and a water in his hand. He wipes his sweat and lets him drink the water.

"It was good Jinnie, we have to do extra practice because another game is coming," Namjoon said to his boyfriend while hugging his waist and pecks his nose, cheeks and then his lips. Jin giggled at his actions.

Yoongi went to Jimin's side and lay down beside him. He puts his head to his lap that causes Jimin to be startled.

When Jimin notice it was his boyfriend, he smiled and gets a towel to wipe the sweat visible to his face.

Jimin pecks Yoongi's lips but then, the kiss was deepened with Yoongi grabbing his nape and kissed him deeply and sincerely. When they finished kissing, Yoongi has a smirk while his eyes are still close and Jimin  is flustered, embarassed and has a face as red as a tomato.

The rest of their friends teased Jimin and it made him blush more while Yoongi is smirking more and grabs Jimin's hand. He kissed the back of it and puts it in his chest.

Jungkook notice an angry Taehyung beside Jimin. He went to him and sat beside his lover.

"Tae, Love? What's with the frown in your face?" Jungkook said while wipping his sweat.

Taehyung gets the towel from his hand and starts to wipe his sweat away. He still has the frown visible in his face.

"Nothing," Taehyung said while looking more angry remembering what those fangirls did awhile ago.

"Taebaby, I can sense something is wrong. Tell me love, please?" Jungkook cupped his face.

Taehyung didn't look to Jungkook's eyes directly, he was a little bit embarassed to his boyfriend because of the small reason why he is angry like a tiger.

Jungkook noticed this, he put his finger to Taehyung's chin and gently push his face to look at him

"Baby? Please tell me," Jungkook said sadly.

"A lot of girls are looking at you like they are undressing you and eating you like a hot course meal. Well you are a hot course meal but they are looking at ---" Taehyung was cut off by a pair of lips kissing his.

Taehyung was shock but soon melted in the kiss. Jungkook kiss him deeper making Taehyung moan a bit.

After a minute or two, they stop kissing each other. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and looking deeply into his eyes.

"Baby? I really love you. Don't worry about those fangirls. I won't give a fuck to them. I only have my eyes on you, love. You're the only one who caught my eyes, okay?" Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's lips again.

Taehyung felt at ease when Jungkook say this himself. He felt relieved when these words came out from his mouth.

Taehyung hugged his boyfriend tightly, Jungkook returned the hug as tight as possible but his boyfriend can still breath.

"Hey! Get a room you two!" Jin yelled to the taekook couple.

"Horny dogs!" Ami yelled between her laughs.

"Chill Jinnie, let them be." Namjoon.said. He hugged his boyfriend and kissed his lips and showed him his dimple smile.

"Baby girl, chill alright? I love you sweetie," Hoseok said and kissed the cheeks of his girlfriend.

They all have their sweet moments with their lovers but they never forgets to spend their vacant time with their friends too.

While their circle of friends are sitting and laughing in the green bleachers, a girl approaches them.

"Hey, Jungkook?"

"Yes?" Jungkook replied not bothering to look at who is talking.

The others didn't give a damn fuck to the girl. The girl walks closer to Jungkook and tries to talk to him. This time, all of them looks at her.

"Hey, Jungkookie! I brought you something," she smiled and sits down beside him.

They all raised an eyebrow (except the dominant ones) on how this girl behaves towards Jungkook especially Taehyung.

Jungkook was shock when he saw who it was.

What? It couldn't be! Why is she here?! Jungkook thought and still a bit confused and shock.

"You must be his friends! I'm Lee Eunhee, Jungkook's childhood sweetheart and soon to be wife," Eunhee smiled to them.

This made everyone shock. This leave someone's heart broken into pieces, and that someone is Taehyung.

Jungkook snap out of his thoughts when he heard her say this. He immediately look at Taehyung feeling that his hand is slowly loosing his warmth.

"Soon to be.....wife? " Taehyung said with a little voice coming out from his lips.

Taehyung gets up from the bench and slowly walks away from them. He heard Jungkook call his name but his heart is broken into pieces.

How could he do this? Is he really going to marry her? Why didn't he tell me?

- - -

Lame chapter? I know. Sorry to disappoint you but thank you for those who are still reading my story. I hope you will continue to support this. I love you guys 💜

Love, K 🍂