Chapter 32: Heartbreak

Warning: This chapter will be full of Taehyung's POV. Please don't judge as you will encounter grammatical errors and wrong spellings. Thank you!

- - -

Taehyung's POV

I was suspecting something about Kookie's behaviour but i just shrugged it away.

He was nervous about the game. Even if my Kookie is the best in all sports, he can also feel nervous.

"Baby, can you promise me one thing?"

I was stunned when he say those words. It feels like something nad is going to happen. But I still shrugged it off.

Nothing bad will happen ... right?

"What is it Koo?" I answered him.

I was hesitant when I answered him, why do I feel like this is like a goodbye?

"Promise me baby that you will always be happy even if I am not the reason behind it. Promise me that you will be safe even if I am not with you anymore. Promise me that you will always remember that I truly, deeply in love with a person named Kim Taehyung," he said.

I was so touched with what he just said.

"Of course Koo, I promise to always remember that a guy named Jeon Jungkook loves me and will always be safe and happy when ever he is with me," I said and kissed him.

The kiss wasn't like the other kisses that we have, this was full of love. All the emotions I felt towards this man was poured into it.

"Koo, you better get back to your team. It's almost time for the game. I'll see you later, yeah?" I said.

"Alright, be careful baby. I love you," he said.

I'm so lucky to have this sweet man all to myself.

"I love you too Koo," I said and kiss him one last time as I go back to my team.

I could see him far away from me as tears are slowly going down one by one from his beautiful eyes. But those eyes are showing sadness? Hurt?

I just smiled to my Kookie as a way of reassuring him that everything is alright even if I don't know what happened to him.

Maybe I should talk to him after the game. He might need a gelp in his problem.

When I was back to the others, we are preparing since it is almost time fopr the competition.

I turned my head back to where Kookie is and I could see his sexy back walking away from me.

I love you my Kookie, always and forever.

I whispered into the air, hoping it will reach him.

As the time went by, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Jin hyung's hand.

"Are you alright Tae?" He asked.

"Yes hyung. I was just a little bit worried about Kookie," I said, honestly.

"Don't worry Taebear. Jungkook is a strong man. If he has a problem, I'm sure you're the first one to know. That muscle bunny loves you so much." He said.

"I know hyung and I love him too, so much," I smiled at him.

"So don't worry yeah? Come on let's get ready and cheer for our boyfriends," Jin hyung saidas he drags me towards the others.

Alright Koo. Whatever the thing is bothering you, I will always be here and wait for you to tell me. I trust you the most bunny.

~